Before the duel

(I do not own pjo or hoo all rights go to Rick Riordan)

Percy pov

Today was the day that I would fight Zeus, King of the Gods in single combat. If I won the duel, the ban would be lifted on Percy Jackson and the hunters would be sent to find him. They would be unable to find me anyway, but in case I ever had to come here again in another few thousand years, it could be funny to see the looks on the gods' faces. If I lost however I would be a slave to the arrogant bastard Zeus for the rest of my life. I know that Zeus has underestimated me and even though I am now a son of Chaos, he is still one of the big three and I must be careful.

Of course my mercenaries were not too happy about me challenging Zeus.  They caught up with me as I was walking through the camp and followed me to a clearing. I then closed my eyes and held out my hand, erecting a cabin made of an ebony material. I made it soundproof as I knew there would be yelling once I stepped inside. As I walked in, as expected; Hero grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. " What the hell have you done Percy? If you injure Zeus before the war we are fucked!" I sighed" Look I'm sorry ok? I won't hurt him too badly and I promise I won't do anything stupid like this again. Seeing my wise girl like that... really hurt." I then proceeded to walk out before any further discussion took place, hoping to clear my head.

Hero ( Luke) pov

As soon as Percy left I fist bumped the air and cheered. "Uh Luke?" Zoe asked,"what are you celebrating?" " Why don't you ask Calypso?" I replied, still cheering. "As you guys know I am not just a physical healer, but a mental and spiritual one as well", Calypso explained, " And Percy has finally begun to heal. When we all were recruited he would find it hard to talk to anyone but Hazel and Nico because you are like siblings to him. Leo he was cordial to but he never really spoke much to the rest of us other than discussing our missions. But now seeing Annabeth again is beginning to lessen the dark anger that's consumed him. Even if it is pity, his feelings of betrayal that have tortured him for so long are lessening."

Everyone gasped. " How did you know?" Zoe demanded. " Well what tipped me off was when he said my "wise girl." Not very observant for an ex-huntress are you?" I said cheekily. "OOOOOHHHHH BURN!" Leo yelled as he burst into flame.
Zoe immediately snarled and summoned water dousing Leo, before punching me in the arm and storming off . " Boys" Hazel sighed as she scowled at us.

"You all hurt her, especially you Luke. Hearing that from you must have really hurt." she said sadly as she ran in the direction Zoe went off in. "What's wrong with them?" Leo asked. " Dunno." I replied. " soooooooooo... C.O.D?" (Call of Duty) Leo asked:

" HELLYEAH!"