She tried to kill me!

Percy pov
I carefully picked up Reyna and teleported her back to her room at Camp Jupiter. I immediately teleported myself to Camp Britannia. I rushed towards the honorary cabins and I heard faint snoring from one of them. I rushed up and banged on the door. A minute later Hassan opened it wielding his Twin axes both of which were covered in Greek fire. When he noticed me he groaned and sheathed them. ' Dude, do you have any idea what time it is?' 'Reyna needs you.' I said simply. He sighed and then tried to close the door but I stopped him from doing so. His eyes glowed red for a second then returned to normal.'Reyna just tried to kill me.' I stated emotionlessly.
Shock crossed his face, followed by curiosity and then anxiety.
"You better come in then."

I noticed the Cabin was decorated, pictures of comic book characters everywhere and figurines on the shelves. I raised an eyebrow but he simply shrugged, yet there was a smile on the corner of his lips. He gestured to a nearby chair and I sat down and recounted the day's events to him. "Damn it", he sighed. "As much as I want to help her now, despite everything, I can't leave this camp. I swore to protect it.' 'By helping us you will be protecting it.' I argued.

Suddenly the door swung open and Angelica and Aiden were there with their armour on and weapons and arrows ready. "Thank you for your concern guys, but it's all good. I've gotta go to Camp Jupiter."

"When do we leave?' Aiden asked.'
"We?" Hassan asked.'You sacrificed yourself for us once before, no way in hell we are letting you walk off into an even more dangerous situation without us."

Hassan stood up and hugged his friends and then turned to me.'Alright let's go.' I then flashed us to Camp Jupiter.

We arrived on the hill where Thalia's tree had once been. I suddenly noticed Reyna heading towards us, I cursed. I really should have restrained her after what she did. Reyna ran up to Hassan and tried to hug him but he stepped aside and she was sent sprawling into the dirt. He looked down at her with pity. "I will try to forgive you and I'm sorry if I'm being petty; but for now I need to pray and reconcile my heart." He then headed towards the Temple of Vesta, on the eastern side of camp.

"Guess he's not ready to forgive her yet." Aiden stated. "Figure that out yourself Genius?" Angelica said matter of factly. But the way both of them smiled at each other made it clear that this degree of insults was normal for them. I held a hand to Reyna to help her up but she slapped it away and walked off.