Phase 1

End pov

'How can I help you my lord?' Hypnos was kneeling before me. 'I need your help to bring two powerful people to our side.' I then conjured up images of Annabeth and Reyna. 'My lord why these two. One is a minor goddess and the other is a demigod!' I laughed and Hypnos visibly cowered. 'Well Hypnos they are very important. They are the love interests of the two most powerful people on the side of the opposition. If we can convince them to join our side they will neutralise Tragedy and that Legacy.' 'Very clever my Lord.' Hypnos bowed.
I grinned and with a flex of my fingers, Hypnos was gone. Time to destroy the World!

Annabeth pov
I was in the Arena sparring with Clarisse who had come back to fight the war. Therapy every week with Dionysus was helping to restore my sanity but I still wept for Percy every night. I would do anything to get him back and since Reyna refused him I thought he would come back to me but he hasn't! I finished training and then hit the showers before going to bed.  I felt danger lurking nearby but honestly in this depressed state I didn't even care. I ignored it and went to sleep.

Reyna Pov
Aaargh! I had followed Hassan to the temple but he would not answer me. I yelled that I would stay there all night, so the clever jerk decided to throw me a pillow and a blanket. I felt lost without him, he was the only person I could truly talk to without judgement and now he would barely look at me. Percy told me that he didn't believe me about the prophecy and thought that I was making it up as an excuse to dump him. I went to find Angelica and Aiden but that encounter didn't go well. Aiden simply ignored me and Angelica yelled at me for leaving Hassan and how he was like a little brother to her. Frustrated, depressed and abandoned, those three words captured my state of being right now. I decided to just head to my cabin and try and appeal again tomorrow. I reached my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. I thought I noticed a shadow in the corner of the room but I chalked it up to fatigue and turned in for the night. 

Annabeth POV
I woke up in a dark room with a cold stone floor. 'Annabeth?' I turned to see Reyna looking as confused as I was. 'Greetings .' I turned to see a shadowy figure sitting in a throne.'Who are you and what do you want?' Reyna asked. 'I am End and I have a business proposal.' 'You are the enemy!' I yelled and reached for my dagger but it wasn't there.'No I'm not the enemy. If you join me I will spare your parents, your families and friends and I will let you be with your loved one forever in eternal bliss.' Eternity with Percy and all the demigods and my parents spared. The camp still thought I was crazy anyway and no matter what I would always be labelled as the crazy woman. I didn't trust End but I didn't trust the Olympians either. Reyna obviously had similar thoughts as we nodded and faced End 'We accept'.

Eros POV.
This is too damn easy. These people never seem to notice my presence or how I'm making them more susceptible to suggestion, as evidenced by End's betrayal.

( Wow bad Annabeth and bad Reyna. Let's go for 5k views/reads guys. Thnx Olympianmyrmidon.)