The duel

Zeus and I walked to opposite sides of the arena. As we got into battle stances,  I saw Zeus blow a kiss at a passing nymph, causing Hera to turn purple with rage. As soon as Chiron yelled begin, Zeus fired a massive bolt of lightning at me equivalent to a truck in size and then walked off. I shrugged off the attack and yelled" where do you think you are going!?' Zeus turned backed,  surprised to see me alive. 'How?' He asked. ' I am the champion of Ouranos dumbass, now take this!' I then summoned a ball of lightning about half the size of a truck and hurled it at Zeus knocking him backwards.

When he got up from the crater he was in, he bellowed in rage and charged me. This dude had zero sword skill and his lightning bolt was not made for hand to hand combat. He attempted a wild haymaker, but I blocked it and kicked his legs out from under him, sending him sprawling into the dirt. Angry that his ceremonial armour was dirty, Zeus charged at me again; but I parried and rolled under him, punching him in the balls. He whimpered and collapsed to the ground. He then got up and swung wildly like a blind tennis player. I felt sorry for him he probably hadn't properly fought since the first giant war.

I soon got fed up of his pathetic display and disarmed him with the move Luke taught me long ago. ( yes it is possible with a mace.)I could feel Hero's proud gaze on me as I pointed my mace
at Zeus's throat. ' I surrender' he growled. "Huh... you do have a brain... I would never have guessed" I responded, Zeus growling as I removed my mace.

As the applause began, I looked expectantly at Zeus.' Damn it fine... I Zeus, son of Kronos and king of the Gods hearby relinquish the ban placed on Perseus Jackson.'
Thunder boomed overhead.
"Artemis, you and your hunters must find him." Zeus commanded. Artemis nodded and saluted, before setting off towards her hunters.

I walked off to the Chaos cabin where my mercenaries had gathered after the fight. After they congratulated me, Hazel asked ' Have you forgiven anyone yet?'
'Just my father.' I then recounted my talk with Poseidon.

We then enjoyed a nice meal and were just setting up a board game when suddenly Malcolm from the Athena cabin burst in. ' Sorry to interrupt, but it looks like we've been betrayed. A force led by Chronos is attacking the camp!'

(Please don't comment about the name Chronos here; it will all be explained in the next chapter :) )

(  thanks for 100 views, I'm aiming for 1k plz help me get there. Thnx Olympianmyrmidon.) :)