q&a and final author's note!

Sofia strides into the large hall where the questions were held last time, but this time, she's not holding a hat.

Instead, she has a basket that's filled with the questions. Many, many questions. Though I suppose that's to be expected, given that it's the end of the book and all. Or is it?

But let's not let ourselves linger on questions that will be answered, as the show must go on.

The camera follows Sofia as she leads it to the large hall from before. Inside, everyone's chilling and relaxing, no one prepared for the questions to come.

"Alright!" She shouts, making everyone look at her, "It's question time!"

Lena dramatically flops into a beanbag, muttering something about how "we're all gonna be forgotten again, aren't we?"

Sofia ignores her, glancing through her basket of questions. She snaps her fingers, and everyone gets teleported to seperate rooms, like last time.

She pulls out the first question, looking at it. "First question's for Keefe."

Sofia teleports to Keefe's room, which is lavish and ornate, with comfortable yet expensive decor. Keefe's lounging on the couch there, looking bored.

"Oh, hey," he greets her, sitting up and attempting to look kingly, "What's up?"

"Hey," Sofia greets him,  "I've got a few questions for you."

"So is this an interrogation?" Keefe smirks, leaning forward with interest.

"Let's hope it doesn't have to be." Sofia gives him a sweet smile, brandishing the piece of paper.

"Alright, Keefe, here's a question from Jcrafts6: What is your hair care routine? I need to know!"

Keefe gives the camera a smile and a wink, "Sorry, that's classified."

Our lovely host scoffs at his dramatics, pulling out the next question.

"Question from blxckh0les42: ,,,,,,,did you guys actually use the bed for the intended purposes or-"

The king gives the camera a completely innocent smile, "Of course, we slept on it. Tam and I were pretty tired after-" 

"Speaking of beds," Sofia interrupts him loudly, "We've got a question for Lena!"

Sofia teleports again, and this time we see Lena chilling, spinning around in her rolling chair.

"Oh, hey," Lena gives the camera an easy smile, before her eyes alight on the basket of questions, and she leaps up, excited, "Oh! Is there a question for me?"

"Yes, actually." Sofia smiles, pulling out the question and reading it aloud. 

"Question from blxckh0les42: HOW DO YOU WRAP A BED?"

Lena settles back in her chair with a grin, "Well, all I can say is that it was accomplished with determination, creativity, and the power of gay. Also, Fitzy helped me."

"Oh, nice!" Sofia smiles, then twirls and teleports, like one might Apparate. 

"Alrighty," Sofia mumbles as she falls out of the void, "It's Dex time."

Dex glances up at the mention of his name, greeting her with a wave. "What d'ya need?"

"Here's a question for you from MegaBookworm21: Who's hair is better, Keefe or Tam?"