Chapter 8 - sick?

*cough* " Here's your order Ms. Thank You " I said and gave the order to the customer.

" You okay Jennie? You've been coughing since earlier " Ask by Rosé who's behind me, checking some orders.

" Yeah Rosé, this is nothing. I'm fine " but the truth is I am not fine. My head is so heavy, I even have cough and colds.

What happened earlier at the university? Well Lisa and I play while the rain keeps on pouring. I don't want it at first but she insisted it.

She said that they don't have rain on their planet that made me agree on her to play.

Now I get colds and cough because of that.

" You sure Jennie? You're starting to become pale! You know what, you can skip work tonight " Rosé said.

I don't wanna skip work so I still continue serving the customer when I felt dizzy that I almost spill one of the customer's order.

I held my head and massage my temple a bit. Jisoo on the other hand walk beside ne and caress my back.

" Jennie, you should rest. Let me check your temperature first so we can be sure that you are really fine " I just nod at her.

She help me to go inside their mini office and make me sit at the sofa.

" Girl! You are sick! Omg let me call Lisa! " She was about to leave but I hold her hand.

" Chu, no need. I am fine. I'll just go home, and maybe tell Lisa to just take a cab when her shift is already done. And please watch over her cause she might to stupid things. Remember she isn't normal human like us "

She nod but with a smile in her face.

" What are you smiling at? " I said, but I massage my temple again cause it pain.

" You care about her that much huh? Or maybe you already had a crush on that Alien? "

I rolled my eyes at Jisoo who's teasing me on having a crush with that Alien.

" Crush? Chu are you out of your mind? Lisa isn't my type for fuck sake. And you know that I don't have time liking someone right now. "

She just shrug her shoulder and tease me again before leaving.

I don't know where she's going, but minutes after she leave, Lisa is already in front of me.

' oh damn jisoo! I really hate you for this! ' I said to myself before looking up to Lisa who's looking at me with her worried expression.

" Jisoo said that you aren't feeling well, and you call for my presence. Well she also said that we can go home now and let you rest "

I wanna bicker with her but I am really starting to feel weak. My body wanna lay on the bed already, and my eyes wanted to close. But I can't cause we aren't in my house yet.

" I don't need you Lisa " after I said that she just held my both hands and wrap it around her neck before lifting my legs up.

Now she's carrying me like a bride.

Imagining yourself as her bride? Hmm Jennie, you're liking this Alien already huh?!

' you wish! You're messing up with my head again! Get the fuck out! '

You do know that you are just talking to yourself right? So what ever I am talking about, is what you are thinking in your other mind

' that's not true! '

I just close by my eyes and rest my head on Lisa's chest cause I can no longer help the tiredness I am feeling.

" I'll take care of you Tiger, sleep tight "