Chapter 10 - First Real Kiss

I am laying down my bed right now, while Lisa is sleeping outside. Wanna know why? Oh god! Here it is then.

Flashback

" Wh-What was that for? " She asked after I separate my lips to hers.

I am still at the verge of giddiness when she smock my head that made me kick her feet and it cause her to fall a bit to the ground!

" YAH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SMOCK MY HEAD?! CAN'T YOU JUST ASK A QUESTION WITHOUT SMOCKING ME?! " I groan in annoyance.

I almost forget that I just kiss her.

( AN: Putangina nahihirapan na ako mag english hahahahaha )

Instead of looking at her eyes, I just run towards my room and close the door.

I just can't believe that I initiate the kiss. I JUST FUCKING KISS HER LIPS AND HER REACTION IS NOT THE ONE I AM EXPECTING HER TO GIVE ME!

" *Knock knock* Tiger I'm sorry! I am just asking on why did you kiss my lips! We aren't a couple, and also, I haven't brush my teeth yet. Does it taste bad? If you want I can brush my teeth first and I'll let you kiss me again "

I just wanna scream at her and tell her that the kiss means nothing and it just happened because I am sick.

You know? The feeling of kissing someone when you are sick is just normal right?

" GO AWAY LISA! I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU! "

I can feel that I am so red right now. Not because of madness, but because I can't help not to imagine how soft her lips is. And how it taste. Damn! This Alien is starting to take over me and I can't do anything about it!

" What if I don't wanna go away? I'll stay here! You are still sick and I still need to take care of you "

I am trying my best not to open the door cause I am so shy but I can't just let her stand there.

" Tiger? Aish! Okay if you really don't want to talk to me, just at least let me take care of you. I won't bother to talk, I promise "

I sigh and close my eyes.

" You won't talk? " I said in a low voice. I know she won't hear it but what surprise me is she did.

" I promise "

I bite my lower lip and fidget my fingers.

" Don't you dare look at me too! "

I know it's impossible, but I am doing this for myself.

Her lips are so inviting and I can't just refuse it.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I wanna kiss her again. Urg! Shut it Jennie.

" Look? I am not allowed to look at your beautiful face Tiger? " Here she go again. Complimenting me and all.

" No Lisa! " I heard her sigh

" Okay! Not gonna talk, nor look at you. Can I come in now? "

What else can I do?

I stand up and open the door without looking at her.

She remained silent while checking my medicine.

I know she's having a hard time not to talk but she promise me, so she shouldn't break it, or I'll be the one who'll break her bones.