Special Chapter 1

3 years later

" BABY!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! " I heard my wife shouted from our room. We'll basically she's always like that every time she won't see me early in the morning.

I just remain silent cause I know she'll find me anyways.

And it didn't took a minute for Jennie to wrap her arms around my waist as she kiss my neck slowly that made me face her.

" Good Morning Tiger " I wink after I said that. She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms under her chest.

" How many times do I have to tell you not to leave me EARLY IN THE MORNING! I'm still traumatized when you left me 5 years ago! "

I felt sad when she said that.

I cup her cheeks and give her lips a peck before hugging her tight.

" I'm sorry okay? I just want to make you breakfast since most of the time it's you who always prepared it for us. I won't leave you again okay? That's a promise Tiger " she just nod and hug me again.

This feels surreal. After I came back here as a human 2 years ago, we get along so well.

I got a chance to meet her dad who really is good looking I must say. I tell him about my story which he immediately believe.

I am loving this new life I have, especially now that I am with Jennie, my first, and will surely be my last love.

" So when are you gonna marry me? " I almost choke with my own saliva because of her sudden question.

I glare at her and she just laugh so hard that made me pinch her nose.

" How many times do you wanna get married? " I seriously ask her.

She raise her eye brow at me and put her forefinger under her chin as if she's thinking about something.

She caress my face while looking at my eyes lovingly.

God! I am so in love with my wife.

" Everyday if it's possible " I chuckled as I slowly rub her back leaning on her neck so I can sniff her scent which is my favorite.

" Why don't we make baby first.. what do you think? " She look at me with question, and that's when I remember that I don't have that.. thing. You know?

" Baby are you crazy or what? As if we can make one? Hahahaha, but yeah, I mean we can, if we will undergo IVF "

I felt my face heated because of what I just said earlier. How dumb of me to forget that we can't make a baby in a natural way?

" Hmm, yeah IVF.. so, are you willing? I mean, we've been married for 2 years now so maybe it's time for us to complete our family "

She chuckled before she whispered " baby relax, You are asking your wife to have a baby, not other person okay? "

Am I that obvious? Aish!

" I'm sorry, I just can't find other ways to hmm you know? Ask you to have a baby, but yeah it still depends on you though "

She brush her nose to mine before biting my lower lip that made me jolt in surprise.

Ahh this woman become wild since I came back. And I don't know what's gotten into her though. But.. of course I like it hahahaha.

" Of course I want to have a baby.. but can we do it after our 3rd anniversary? "

Oh yeah, our Anniversary are approaching. It's in 2 weeks, and I still haven't plan anything for my wife. My god Lisa think of something that will surprise her!