Chapter 23 - All for her

I am at work, but my mind is wondering where could Lisa and Irene gone to?

I mean yeah, they ask for my permission if they can have a small talk, but they didn't tell me where they are going.

I am not jealous okay, not even a little. I'm just wondering on why do they have to go somewhere when they can just have a small talk here in the café where I am working.

And yes, this is Jisoo and Rosé's second branch, and they hire me as their manager already. That fast I know, but they trust me, and I am not gonna break that trust.

I am earning enough money that I am keeping to build a new house. Well not that big house, but maybe enough for someone who wanted to have a family kind of house.

I shrug the thoughts running inside my head and just forget about my questions regarding Lisa and Irene whereabouts.

Doing my job is so refreshing, cause I had a chance to have a new friends, which is Rosé and Jisoo's employees. I am not the type of manager who's strict and perfectionist. But I always make things perfect without putting a lot of pressure with my co workers.

" Ms. Kim, somethings going on at the left corner table. The big guy is shouting at Nancy " it's Mina who said it.

I immediately went where the commotion is happening and yeah, this big ugly guy keep on pointing his forefinger at Nancy while shouting such words and insulted her so I butt in.

" Excuse me Sir, I am Jennie Kim the Manager of this Café, may I know what is going on here? " He turn to look at me and eyes are on fire that can make you gulp.

" So you are the useless manager of this damn café? Look what your employee did to my YSL shirt! She spilled coffee in it! You have a simple task to do here! And that is to train you employee to do their work PROPERLY! "

I thought something big is happening. This guy is such a pussy for crying over a spilled coffee. It's not that even a lot! It's just a few dot, and yeah he's already crying over it.

" Okay Mister, I got your point. I'm sorry on behalf of my employee. It won't happen again "

I signal Nancy to go back to work and she mouthed the word ' thank you ' to me. I just smile and nod at her.

" That's it? You won't even SCOLD THAT BITCH FOR SPILLING COFFEE ON YOUR CUSTOMER'S SHIRT?! "

I am trying so hard to control my anger cause I am so used on this kind of people.

" Sir I do scolding, but not in front of a lot of customers. I am not the type of manager who will always follow what the customers wanted me to do with my employees cause I have my own style on correcting them. Now we will give you free coffee and a dessert. Again sorry for what my employee did. Have a great day. And oh sir.. you don't have the right to call someone a ' bitch ' cause she isn't working on a club house. "

I heard the other customers agree on what I said.

I thought the guy will stay after what just happened. But thank god he chose to leave.

I look around me and I bow to all of our customers.

" I'm so sorry everyone for the commotion. Please enjoy drinking and eating. Thank You! "

They all just nod at me, and I go where Nancy is.

I saw her crying, well this isn't new to me. I am so used to see someone cry.

" Hey! It's okay! He already left. Don't mind his words okay? It's just a little spill of coffee. "

Nancy thank me again for what I did and she return to her work again.