Chapter 9 - Sick (2)

I woke up still having a heavy head. Feeling someone hugging me more tight feels good. Instead of opening my eyes, I just stay still and feel the warmth Lisa's giving me.

Lisa is hugging me

Lisa is hugging

Lisa is

Lisa

WHAT?! LISA IS HUGGING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!

I Jolt up in shock and throw daggers at Lisa who's rubbing her eyes with a knitted brows before looking at me with a big question mark written in her face.

" What? Can't you see I am sleeping? Aish! This woman! "

What the fuck?! Did she just indirectly tell me that I disturb her sleep?

" EXCUSE ME ALIEN! WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HUG ME? "

I can't help not to shout at her. While she just stare at me with an amuse look, and I slowly remember what happened last night.

I gulp and pretend that I still didn't know that I am the one who told her to sleep beside me and hug me.

" You can't remember? " I shook my head lies Jennie! Lies!

" Okay.. are you hungry? " I just nod at her slowly. I felt shy shouting at her well in the first place I am the one who ask her to do that.

Now what Jennie kim? Are you just going to stare at her and won't apologize for shouting?

' shut up! There's no point if I'll apologize okay! '

Here I am, talking to myself again. Ever since this alien came into the picture, that's when I started having a conversation with my own.

And I hate it cause my other self talking nonsense!

It's not nonsense! It's the truth! Now apologize to Lisa!

' not gonna happen! '

Lisa then stand up that made me knitted my brows.

" Where are you going? " I calmly ask

She look at me and smile

" I'll cook food for you, and also it's already time for you to drink your med " is she for real?

" I just hope you won't burn my house Lisa " she chuckles that made me smile a bit.

Why does her chuckle have an effect on me? This is so unreal!

" I won't burn down your house Tiger.. don't worry, Alien will try her best to cook a food for you "

This time I won't deny it. I blush and yes, it's because of this stupid Alien who's being sweet to me!

" Let me help you then just to be sure " she shrug her shoulder and shook her head, telling me not to stand up.

But since I am stubborn, I still did, even though my head feels so heavy.

I thought I can do it but I fall to the bed and that give an impact to my head that made me wince in pain.

" Careful Tiger. Aish! Stop pushing yourself okay? Just lay down and let me to the work okay? " She didn't wait for me to reply. She just went outside my room and minutes later, I can already hear her screaming.

" YAHHH! WHY DOES THIS OIL KEEPS ON HURTING ME?! I'M JUST COOKING HERE! "

That's what she said and it made me giggle.

I just realize that it's been awhile since the last time I giggle like that. It's kinda refreshing, and it makes me feel better.

" HANG ON THERE TIGER! I'LL JUST HAVE A FIGHT WITH THIS COOKING OIL FOR A BIT! "