Chapter 13 - Heartbeat

I woke up early in the morning since I am going to review for the upcoming examination this week.

I got out of my room only to see this Alien sleeping so loud. She isn't drooling but her mouth is open.

I smile at the view. I just stop myself from pinching her. Cause I believe that my day will be better if she isn't awake.

She'll surely talk and talk and talk to me if I'll wake her up, and I won't let that to happen.

I proceed at the kitchen and cook some eggs and fried rice for our breakfast.

I remember she always woke up whenever I am cooking, but today is kinda different. It seems like she can't smell my food cause she's still sleeping soundly.

I just shrug it off and eat my breakfast alone.

I separate her food already before I eat what's mine. And when I'm done, I went to my room and took a bath cause I will start reviewing my notes.

Singing while having a bath is what I always do to relax my mind. It didn't took me long to clean my body.

I fix my clothes and wear it properly before I sit at my study table to review for my exam.

I'm not even starting yet when I heard a sound outside. It sounds like something fall to the ground or whatever.

So I immediately went outside my room and I saw Lisa rubbing her butt while her face is kinda in pain.

" What happened to you? " I blurted out. I remember I shouldn't be talking to her right now. But anyways I need to ask her.

" I fall, isn't it obvious? " I rolled my eyes at her and cross my arms under my chest.

" Whatever! Serves you right, pervert! "

She stand up while still rubbing her butt that made me chuckled cause she looks like a child who's in pain.

" There's a food at the kitchen, eat it. And Lisa? "

She look at me with a furrow brows.

" Hmm? "

I glare at her before talking.

" Don't disturb me. I will review for the exam next week "

She just nod and proceed to the kitchen. I am wondering, isn't she going to review?

" Ahh Alien! Aren't you going to review for our test next week? "

I am curious cause there's no way that she won't review, well in fact we're in the same class.

" Why? You want me to review with you? Aish Tiger, just say that you want me beside you then I wil- "

I didn't let her finish from talking when I throw my slipper at her that she immediately dodge.

" Stop being full of yourself ALIEN! you'll fail your exam! I swear! "

I turn my back and went inside my room again to continue my review.

1

2

3

4

5

6 hours of reviewing and Lisa really didn't bother me. I absorb all of the lesson without any hassle. I will ace the exam just like I always do, and that's for sure.

I am in a good mood when I went outside my room. I look around and I saw her at the living room WATCHING FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?!

" Yahhhhh!!! Alien turn off the television!!! Why are you watching that kind of movie?! "