Chapter 12 - Day 1 of Courting

Cause Tiger is for Alien Only

It keeps on repeating on my mind. That sentence makes me lose my mind to be honest.

Why is she owning me? Is she going to stay her forever? Why does she want us to be a couple? What is her point?

I wanna feel giddy, but at the same time I am worried for myself.

It's not that I am already falling for her, it's just that.. I don't know what to feel about this courting stage.

" Why are you owning me? " I blurted out that made her eyes widen in shock.

" W-What owning? " I scuff at her and remove her grip on my wrist.

" Your words! You just said that Tiger is only for Alien " She smirk and raise her left eyebrow while looking at me.

" So.. you are accepting that ' Tiger ' cs? Hahahaha "

What? CS? Is she on drugs?

I rolled my eyes at her and was about to turn my back when she stop me by holding my waist.

Why do I have to feel this kind of electricity flowing through my body whenever she's holding me in a way that I am not expecting? Is this normal? Or is she using her magic?

" W-What? " I wanna slap myself for stuttering.

" Remember that phrase Jennie, Tiger is for Alien only. And that guy who walk with you earlier? Tell him that he can cry now cause you'll never be his girlfriend " she kiss the tip of my nose.

I am still processing the happenings cause this is somehow not realistic but it's really happening.

I also don't know where did she get that kind of confidence? She doesn't sound like an Alien at all.

She looks like she already know a lot about this courting stage and all.

" You wish Alien! " That's what I only told her and went inside the café to get my things since it's already 8pm in the evening, we already need to go home. We have class tomorrow and it's examination week, so I need to review very well to pass all of my subject.

When I enter the café, I saw the two looking at me while giggling.

I just rolled my eyes at them cause I am sure that they eavesdrop on Alien and I's talk.

I get my bag and was about to go outside when Rosé stop me.

" Hep hep hep! Where are you going Beauty? " I just close my eyes before facing her cause I know that she's just annoying me by calling me beauty.

" Home, isn't it obvious? " Sometimes I do act like a bitch towards these couple, cause they deserve it.

" Ohh! Someone's wanna be with her suitor alone hahahahaha "

I slap her arm that earn an ' aww ' from her. Jisoo on the other side just keep on giving Lisa a thumbs up so I hit her head that made her frown.

" Y-Yahhhhh! What was that for? "

I glare at her. " You're the one who's teach Lisa to court me aren't you?! That Alien doesn't know anything about love chu! "

I sigh deeply.

" You sure about that? Then don't let her court you. It's simple as that.. but why you didn't stop her? Alien do know what is love Jennie, Lisa may be different from us, but I can see how determined she is to make you her girlfriend "