Chapter 20 - I'm an Alien

" So you really are not human? "

Jennie and I both look at the girl who ask that. And I think this is really it is huh? I need to tell this to her.

Jennie hold my hand as if trying to stop me on what I am about to do, but I just smile at her lightly as I kiss the back of her hand I am holding to assure her that it's fine.

" Oh please stop with that PDA of yours. Lisa I am asking you, so it's true? " Instead of talking, I just did the only thing that will make her believe that I am not a human.

I teleported on her side as I feel her body shiver in shock when she realize that I am already behind her without seeing me walking.

" H-Hold on.. I-I can't f-fucking breathe. OH MY GOD!!!!! "

I've never expected Irene to act like this but here it is. So I just laugh it out while Jennie still looking worried at me.

Jennie hold Irene's arm as she's still in shock.

" Irene look at me, no one should found this out okay? Lisa trusted you. Please she is harmless. I know this is some type of a movie scene but we aren't in a movie, and this is reality. I really am living with an Alien. Lisa is really not a human being. I just teach her how to act like a human so people in our school won't suspect her. Can you keep this as a secret? "

The way my girl is begging Irene to keep this as a secret really mean so much to me.

How am I gonna let her live in this house alone?

" Jennie, I can't still believe this, but you I can assure you that I won't tell this to anyone. I know it's hard to trust me regarding this hmm Alien thingy, but yeah I'll keep my mouth shut "

She sound sincere though. So I have no doubt right now.

I walk forward as I wrap my arms around Jennie's shoulder and kiss her temple.

" You see, normal people do think that Aliens are bad right? Because of their nonsense movies, and also because of some books that are discussing about us without any proof. If we are a bad one, maybe Jennie isn't alive right now right? And to think that we've been living for a almost a year in this house, do you think Jennie will trust me that long If I am a bad kind? "

I look at Jennie and she just lean her head on my chest.

" Okay okay, I get it now. You guys are real, you guys are kind, and you guys can.. hmm evolve? "

I laugh so hard when she said the word evolve.

" Irene what the hell? Hahahahahha what do you think of us? Pokemon? We aren't evolving HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

She just make an awkward face before we all laugh cause I can't stop laughing at her question.

The day went well and Irene decided to stay the night since she really wanna know a lot about my kind.

Well I won't tell her everything though, especially the most important thing that even Jennie isn't aware of.

" So Jennie, you saw Lisa one night while you're on your way home? Hahahahaha girl that sound like you really are in a movie oh my god. "

Jennie is kinda at ease now and she's starting to tell Irene our first encounter.

" I really thought it's a movie you know? But hell, it's real. And can you believe it? She's naked! "

I saw Irene's eyes widen in shock. I was about to butt in when she squeal and slap Jennie's arm.

" Yahhhh!!! I envy you!!! You already saw her body? sksksksks girl you so lucky. Lisa can I see it t- OUCH! I'M JUST KIDDING JENNIE! HEY HEY! OUCH OUCH! GIRL! I'M JUST KIDDING OH MY GOD! "

Well, Jennie pulled her hair though, and I think that really hurts huh?

" Stop joking like that, her body is only mine to see! Hmp! "

Her possessiveness is so sexy. And I like it.

" Okay okay! All yours. So what else? How did she learn to talk? "

I wanna rolled my eyes at her question.

" Irene, Aliens have the ability to learn faster compared to human being. We can easily copy your language by just hearing you all talk. "

She nod while Jennie looking at me with a knitted eyes.

She's so cute that I wanna pinch her nose and kiss her endlessly, but Irene is here, and she might not like to see our clinginess towards each other.

It took them a few hours just talking about me, until they both got tired and start being sleepy.

Well, since Jennie only have a single bed that only two can fit. I decides to sleep at the couch so Irene and her can have the bed.

But Jennie doesn't want to sleep without me beside her so she end up sleeping on top of me while Irene use the bed.

As I heard Jennie's calm breathing, I started to stroke her hair and gently draw small circles on her back.

" Baby it's near.. hope you'll accept it. "

I whisper as I control the tears that starting to build up in my eyes.

I can't just tell her that I will leave soon. Cause my time is almost done. I only have 24 hrs that's equivalent to 3 months.

( A/N: oh gawa gawa ko lang yan. Baka mag research kayo ehh tapos sabihin niyo mali mali nilalagay kong info dito hahahahahaha )

And the chest, everything she needed is already there. It'll open once I finally leave this earth.

Only if I can stay here long, I will gladly do it. I can't just leave this woman on top of me right?

She's been my world for the past months we're leaving together. We maybe have small fights, but every little moment I have with her is special.

And I won't even forget about it. Even if I'll die. That memory will always remain in my mind and in my heart.

Alien and Human aren't for each other, and I know that from the very start. But I can't help it. I just can't lose the chance to be happy with someone you are in love with right?

I sigh as I recall every moment we did for the past months.

" I love you Tiger.. always "

-----

AN:

Ohh wag muna iiyak, wala pa. Smile na muna🤣