Chapter 14 - wish

Lisa got amaze on how Jennie makes her heartbeat, beats fast than it's normal rate. She tried not to think of it but It's difficult for her to avoid that new feelings she's experiencing towards the human girl.

They're currently sitting across each other to eat the lunch that Jennie cooked for the both of them in silence.

Jennie did a fake cough that got Lisa's attention, only for the both of them to look at each others eyes.

Lisa doesn't know what she's going to react when Jennie giggle and smile at her, showing her gummy smile that makes Lisa's heart melt.

She's also feeling strange at the sudden change of treatment that Jennie's showing her.

She knows that Jennie just hating on her earlier, they even had a run fight, but then Jennie suddenly ask her to study as if she isn't mad at Lisa a few seconds ago.

She didn't know if Jennie is planning something against her or is she really showing her good side to her.

" How does it taste Alien? " She's glad that the latter still call her Alien instead of her name.

She drop the spoon and fork to clasp her hands together and look at the latter's eyes without blinking.

Jennie on the other hand, having a strange feeling on how Lisa look at her. It feels like Lisa is looking at her soul that every time she match the way Lisa stare at her, she'll got goosebumps.

" Always been taste good cause it's you who cook, Tiger "

A smile crept into her face, not because of what Lisa said about her dish, but because on how Lisa call her Tiger in a softest way.

The atmosphere isn't awkward for the both of them cause they're both enjoying the food.

Somehow, they love the silence engulfing them as they both finish their food and fight over who will wash the dishes that eventually ended up doing by the two of them cause no one wants to let go.

So they decided that Lisa will soap the dish, while Jennie will wash it.

They find it a character development on how they treat each other.

Although Lisa loves to annoy Jennie, and Jennie can't deny the fact that even she hated what Lisa's doing to her, she love it in a way she's the only one who'll understand.

" Yahhhh! Alien why did you put bubbles on my nose!!!! " Jennie said with greeted teeth while Lisa just laugh her ass out cause she's starting to annoy Jennie again.

" It kinda looks cute on you though HAHAHAHAHA here, have some more "

Jennie gasp when Lisa put bubbles not just on her nose, but also on the both side of her cheeks.

The latter slap Lisa's arms as she can't stop laughing that made Lisa look at her with adoration in her eyes.

They both stop from laughing and just contented looking at each others eyes.

They're not aware that their hearts are starting to beat frantically whenever they're having an eye contact.

Only if heartbeat can be so loud, the two will surely got deaf at how loud their heartbeat beats towards each other.

" Why do I feel like I would lose you? " Jennie blurted out without breaking her eye contact with Lisa.

Lisa on the other hand, got caught up on what just Jennie told her. She can't utter a word or even give an expression towards the girl in front of her.

" Why do I feel like this is just temporary? "

Jennie didn't know what's gotten into her that she say those words without thinking the impact of it to the latter.