Chapter 17 - official

It's been a week since Lisa and I had a good relationship towards each other. She barely talk about her feelings for me but she kinda put a lot of efforts just to show it to me.

It's like I am in a romantic movie and Lisa is my partner. It feels so good having her around me all the time.

I almost forgot to say this, Lisa knock the hell out of Jongin the other day cause he keep on pestering me.

Forcing me to go with him and have a good time, well in fact I am not yet over about the kiss thing.

He's gripping on my wrist to tight that it leave a mark that last for two days.

My Alien saw it and she is so mad that she immediately punch Jongin without thinking twice.

We got called into the detentions office. Lisa got a penalty for hurting a co-students while Jongin is suspended for a week cause his grip really leave a mark and it's very alarming not just for myself, but also for the other girls out there.

The examination week went well. We will got the results for the whole subject today, and I am praying to all of the gods hoping that I ace all of my test.

They will post it in a announcement board. But since I am a scholar here, I am nervous to see the result of my test.

We are heading where the announcement board is, and a lot of students are already there, checking their rankings, while I am at the back, having an anxiety wishing I didn't failed my exams.

I felt Lisa held my hand tight and kiss it secretly before looking at me with a smile in her face.

" Hey Tiger, It'll be fine. You'll ace the test, I can feel it. You'll see your name at the rank one, I swear, just calm down and stop over thinking okay? "

I still can't help it not to worry about me failing a test, but Lisa boosted my confidence.

" Thank you Alien, I really need that words coming from you "

She just smile and nod at me.

The students are slowly leaving the announcement board.

Now I am just waiting for these few left here to leave so I can check my rank already.

" Tiger, there's only one left, should we check our rankings now? "

I look at her and nod.

We slowly walk towards the board, looking for my name.

I haven't seen it yet but Lisa already hug me tight and lift me up before spinning me around, saying that I did it on top.

" Yahhh! Tigerrrr you did it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ace the test! You're in rank one oh my god hahahahahaha "

My eyes is already teary, so she put me down and point where did she saw my name.

And yes, I am at the top 1. I perfect all of my exam oh my god. I can't believe this.

I check who rank second and it's Lisa. So I look towards her and give her cheek a kiss that shock the hell out of her.

I giggle at her reaction before forcing her to face me and brush the tip of our nose together.

" You're on second spot Alien hahahahaha I'm so proud of youuuu "

We both laugh, and hug each other while jumping when we heard someone clearing her throat.

Lisa and I look at the person and it's the bitch among the bitches named IRENE BAE!

" So Jennie, you get the top one huh? Is it thank to your hard work? Or maybe thanks to My Lisa? "