Chapter 19 - Not Human

I woke up more early to Jennie since we have class at 8 am and it's just 6 am. So I didn't dare to woke her up and just let her enjoy her sleep.

Did I already mention that I am now good at cooking? I mean, I am now good at frying the bacon. It's counted as cooking right?

So I will prepare bacon, egg, hotdog and fried rice for my tiger. And maybe a glass of milk as well.

I still can't believe that we are already in a relationship for about three months now. And yes, we're doing better as a couple and as an individual.

There's this one thing I love about Jennie. I mean I love all of her well being, but there's always on the top right?

Let's just say I love how clingy she is. There are times that she can't just let go of me even though we are inside our room. And sometimes, she sneakily hold my hand under the table just for the teacher not to see it.

Cute isn't it?

She's also the type of girlfriend who kiss a lot. When I say a lot, it means more than a thousand times. And I am not exaggerating.

She will always give me sweet kisses all over my face anytime she want and I am not even allowed to stop her.

Well, I do love her kisses anyways, so I am not really planning on stopping her though.

I went back to what I am doing cause I am starting to smile again while imagining the actions of my sweet girlfriend.

I am not yet done on cooking bacon when I already felt someone wrap her arms around my waist.

Who else could it be? Of course it's no other than my tiger.

" Good Morning my alien, where's my kiss? "

See? She just woke up and she's already asking for a kiss.

I just chuckled and turned to look at her, as I give her a quick kiss that made her groan in annoyance.

" So you don't like my morning breath now? YAH LISA! ANSWER ME! "

oh I forgot to mention that she hate it when I am just giving her a smack. She always want the moving one. Demanding isn't it?

" Baby I am cooking can't you see? " I said without looking at her.

She's still hugging me though, and seconds later, she started to bump her head on my back repeatedly.

" Baby what are you doing?! You might get hurt! Stop that " I tried to stop her by my soothing voice while my focus is still on the bacon that is almost done.

" No! You no longer want to kiss me! Maybe because that Irene girl is kissing you! I hate you! "

Here we go again.

Irene and I are now friends again, she already apologize for what she said 3 months ago. And who am I to decline her sorry right?

Instead of answering her. I turn off the gas stove to face her and slam my lips into hers.

It didn't took me more minutes before I move my lips against her as I felt her smile between our kisses.

I give her one last peck before she grin at me and sniff my neck which she always do.

" Can I continue cooking for us now? " She happily nod and let me finish what I am doing earlier.

I serve the food for her and make a glass of milk before we eat the food.

Every time she put a spoonful inside her mouth she will react with ' wow ' ' amazing ' ' taste like heaven ' ' so damn good ' and take note, she said that with hilarious facial expression.