Chapter 21 - Graduation Day

It's been what? 2 months? Yeah, 2 months since Irene knew that Lisa isn't human. And starting that day, she never leave our side.

The rumor about Lisa didn't died down that fast, cause remember she use her teleportation while a lot of students are their who witnessed it.

They call Lisa, a freak, a monster and other names that will surely pain your heart. But did she got affected by it?

She's not. She still go to school, acted as if nothings going on. As if those damn students aren't talking about her, nor even making fun of her.

We are glad that Jongin decided to dropped out of school because of what Lisa did to him.

Our instructor that Lisa had a talk? She resigned after that day.

So basically, they really got scared of my alien. But they didn't know how good of a person she is. Yes, a person. That's how I treated her, A person. Not as an Alien.

I don't want her to feel that she is different. That's why I always to teach her all the things she isn't yet familiar of.

Irene is doing the same too. Sometimes I do get jealous cause most of the time they're the one who's talking. Having a good time. While I will only have Lisa with a few minutes or hours, then next it'll be just them again.

Jisoo and Rosé are kinda busy since they open another branch not far from their first, so we don't have enough time to catch up. Although we do have some bonding with Irene. Yes, Irene becomes their friend as well.

I sigh heavily as I look at Lisa who's wearing her Toga same with mine. Even though she got into our school illegally, she still manage to finished it. I mean, she do cheat, most of the time cause hello, she's an alien. No need for her to study nor listen to the teacher cause she can easily know what is it.

" Why are you smiling Tiger? " She ask as she look at me.

" Because of you " I saw a glimpse of blush on her cheeks so I cup her face and give her lips a peck.

" I am always proud of you Baby, Always " I said as I let our forehead pressed against each other.

She brush the tip of her nose into mine that made me giggle as I felt her arms wrap around my body.

" The Graduation Ceremony will start in a few, and you two are still being lovey dovey here? Oh come on you cam always do that inside your house!  " It's Irene and Lisa just laugh at what she said while I am annoyed.

Can she not ruin my moment with my girlfriend?

" Stop glaring at Irene as if you are already killing her into your mind Tiger hahaha "

She whisper and bit my earlobe that made me slap her arms.

" Whatever! " I said and rolled my eyes but eventually wrap my arms around her waist as we both walk where the Graduation Ceremony will happen.

I am sitting on Lisa's right side, while Irene is on Lisa's left side.

I am trying so hard not to role my eyes to be honest.

I felt Lisa's hand in mine as she slowly play my fingers. Rubbing it gently as if she's telling me to be calm or be fine. And it's effective. I am already calm, my annoyance at Irene is already gone.

" Tiger " I heard Lisa called me so I turn to look at her but to my surprise, her face is so near.

I softly chuckled as she lean forward only for her to realize that a lot of people can see what we are about to do.

So she move back and scratch her nape.

" I think I'll do that after this ceremony "

I just shook my head while hiding my smile cause she's so damn cute. What the hell, I wanna keep her on my pocket forever.