21| Because of that contract

_____________________________

We haven't talked all morning
Bang my head, bang my head against the wall
I'm scared, I'm falling
Losing all, losing all my control
And I'm tired of talking
Feel myself saying the same old things
But this love's important
Don't wanna lose, don't wanna lose you this way

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I

Feel like we about to break up
I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I
Just wanna kiss and make up one last time

Touch me like you touch nobody

Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry

-Kiss and Make up by Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK

_____________________________

3 a.m.

I sighed.

Xavier is still not back from everywhere he went. He left me. On my wedding night. All alone. Why would he go out at this time? The moment I stepped inside his house, he left.

I had changed into a simple white shirt and short shorts as I don't think that Xavier would be back anytime soon.

I went towards his wine collection and removed a red vine bottle. I poured the wine into the glass as I sat on the tabletop.

Who would have thought that I would be celebrating my wedding night like this? I drank the wine as I kept on pouring it until I lost count.

I drank the last sip of the wine as I heard the door slammed open.

Xavier stood there as I studied his figure. His white shirt was buttoned up hastily, the first three of them were not buttoned. Did he have it with someone else? By the looks of it did look it, but he didn't have any hickeys on his exposed skin.

He looked up and saw me checking him out.

"What? Did you expect me to be without sex for the next year and four months? I have my needs. You are my wife just for name's sake, just because of that contract. You didn't mention anything about not sleeping with others." He said looking into my eyes.

Could this guy break my heart even more?

Do I really deserve this? What have I ever done to him for him to act like this? Like I am the one who cheated him? Like I am the one who forced him to marry him? Like I am the one who slept with every single guy in New York?