27| Archer & Lucca

_______________

_______________The minute Blake announced that we landed in Istanbul,  I took striding footsteps towards my red Ferrari which was waiting for me

_______________
The minute Blake announced that we landed in Istanbul, I took striding footsteps towards my red Ferrari which was waiting for me.

I hurriedly started my car as I typed my location on google maps and I drove off to the destination at full speed.

Making a quick stop at a store I reached my mansion which was secluded from the city.

I hastily got out of my car, carrying the bags as I knocked on the door. The door opened revealing the familiar face of Jane

"Thank God you are here!!!" Jane said as she opened the door and I saw the two tiny figures behind her running.

I had a secret, which no one knew, not Maddie not Adrian nor my parents.

"MOMMY!!!"

FLASHBACK

I woke up in the morning to puke my guts out. Luckily it was 5 am in the morning and my mom and dad are asleep.

I shouldn't have had Chinese and pickles at 1 am in the morning, I thought as I brushed it off.

_____________________

Dad was having a meeting with some of the clients and I was sitting at the corner of the table observing when I felt the sudden urge to puke. I put my hand mouth as I dashed out of the meeting room. I opened the bathroom door as I puked my guts out.

This is the sixth time this week. Maybe it's just because I didn't have my periods for two months. FUCK! I DIDN'T HAD MY PERIODS FOR TWO MONTHS!!!!!!!

No. NO.No. I am just thinking stuff.

I cleaned myself as I left the office and went straight to the general store buying five pregnancy tests as I dumped them in my bag.

_____________________

I took deep breaths and I finally opened my eyes.

Two straight lines.

I am pregnant.

That too with Xavier's child.

_______________________

Three months later

_______________________

"But why Queensland? You can travel to Europe or anywhere here in America! And you can find better clients here!! You don't have to travel all the way there, pumpkin!!"

"Dad, It's been one month and I have been training since graduation. I knew the names of all of our customers since I was a senior in high school, don't you trust me?" I said faking a hurt tone at the end.