36 | Soon

----------------------

We're so late nights
Red eyes, amnesia, I need ya

Right now I'm emotionalI lose control, when I'm with youI hope I haven't said too muchGuess I always push my luck when I'm with you

- dRuNk by ZAYN

----------------------

I angrily left the house storming away in my McLaren. 

I was hoping to fix things with Xavier but messed it up instead. What will I do and how will I break the news to him to Mum and Dad? God, I need a break from all of this.

I need to go Clubbing right now and talk to Maddie. 

"Come to CORE right now," I said and cut the call, if I hadn't she would have asked me thousands of questions as to why I was calling her at 2 am to a club. Guessing from her hello, she wasn't sleeping either. 

I drove to the club and went straight inside the VVIP lounge. 

I nodded at the bartender as he went to get my drinks. It was a small lounge as I came here only with Maddie, it gives us. 

"I missed this place so much, we haven't been here since your wedding,"  Maddie said as she walked in. 

"What's happening with you Aubrey? Why did you leave so suddenly again? Xavier showed up at our house countless times" I rolled my eyes at the last sentence. Like he cares. 

"Lucca got extremely sick and they had to go to the hospital. As soon as I got the call  I panicked and I got the first flight to Istanbul. I had to stay there because Archer was disturbed and I didn't want to runway again. I had to be with them till everything went back to normal," 

"I am such an irresponsible mother Maddie.  I can't be with my kids because I am too scared to talk to Xavier. And nothing is working out, sometimes we behave as if everything is normal, but then one of us gets the reality check and we fight again. He is not helping either yesterday I went back home after a long time and he pissed me off SO much."

"What did he say?"

"His existence itself is enough to piss me off, Madeline."

"Tell me what actually happened Bre." She said not believing me. 

"He hugged me and said sorry and I snapped, does he fucking think that a sorry is going to fix everything?" 

"You know he is trying right?" I snotted at that.

"Saying sorry and acting like everything is going to be fine is not trying Maddie. He is very unpredictable, and he was definitely drunk. It doesn't seem like it though, if he is really trying then he should fucking communicate with me nicely but no, he has to argue with me whenever I try to speak. He has changed a lot, Maddie, he is not the Xavier I loved once." I said and took two more shots. 

"When are you going to tell him about Archer and Lucca?"

"Soon"

"Bree-" "Maddie don't you dare start too, Adrain knows now-" "WHAT? ADRIAN KNOWS?"

"Yes, I told him when he got mad at the fact that I didn't tell him about Lily," I said and she nodded taking another shot. 

"You know he barged into my house too, he asked if I knew about it too but I somehow convinced him that Leo and I don't know what he is talking about and scolded him instead," She said as she chuckled. 

"I really hope things work out between him and Hailee though, she seemed way too adamant about not forgiving him," I said. 

"I am pretty sure that he will. The way he talks about Lily just melts my heart. He said that he will bring her to meet us when things get a little better with him and Hailee. I want to meet Archer and Lucca too, tell me in advance whenever you will go next time." She said and I smiled at her nodding. It hasn't even been three days since I am back and I am starting to miss them so much. 

---------------------------------

The time passed by quickly and soon Maddie and I finished an entire bottle of whiskey. 

I feel like I should call Xavier. 

"Why did you cheat on me, Xavier," "Andera? Why are you asking me this on the phone at night? Wait, where the fuck are you? You are not home?" 

"I am at-, Maddie, where are we?"  "Is Madeline with you?" "No, I am talking to her ghost," I said and giggled at my own joke. 

"We are in.. in.. New York," Maddie said as she passed out on my lap. "NO MADDIE DON'T SLEEP WE STILL HAVE TO SAY SHIT ABOUT THAT ASSHOLE XAVIER," I screamed patting her face and hoping that she was still awake. 

"Maddieeeeeee" I said and patted her 

"Where in New York, Andrea?"  "Who are you?" "The asshole Xavier," I groaned and stomped my feet like a child. 

"Why don't you ever leave me alone?" "You were the one who called me." He said. 

"Okay then bye." "Andrea wait where are yo-" He said but I already ended his call. 

Within a few seconds, I felt everything going black.

-------- 

I blinked as I felt the strong rays of the sun hitting my face. I pulled the blanket over my face and snuggled in closer but the sharp pain in my head made me groan. 

I winced as I tried to massage my temples hoping that the pain would go away but in vain. I pulled the whole blanket from my body and I suddenly felt goosebumps covering my whole body. I looked down to see that I was wearing nothing but a white shirt which was twice my size.

It wasn't long till I noticed Xavier standing near the window with his body leaning against the door of the balcony. He wasn't wearing his work clothes as usual, instead, he was in a black shirt with black pants.  

As if he sensed that I was looking at him, he turned to me and asked me the most unexpected question. 

"Who are Archer and Lucca, Aubrey?"

Author's Note:

IK IT IS A SHORT CHAPTER I AM SORRY BUT THIS WAS JUST A FILLER. 

I started a new Instagram account! The username is adelamacford. I will be posting the aesthetic of this book on the account. 

I love how everyone comments on my book telling me to update but when I do, no one tells me how the chapter is. 

So please do comment as after publishing the chapter the only thing that I look forward to is reading your thoughts on the chapter

The next chapter is Xavier's pov. I will upload it soon. 

Until then, 

Stay tuned!!