12 | You stop imaging things

_________________________

Caught in the moment, not even thinkin' twice
Everything's frozen, nothing but you and I
Can't stop my heart from beating
Why do I love this feeling?
Make me a promise, tell me you'll stay with me
If I'm bein' honest, I don't know where this leads
But that's the only question
Baby, don't keep me guessin'
Ooh, you are my muse
I feel so reckless
Oh, you're makin' me, makin' me, makin' me give in

Oh baby, I can feel the rush of adrenaline

I'm not scared to jump if you want to
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe we'll just keep fallin'
I can feel the rush of adrenaline
I'm not scared to jump 'cause I want you
Let's just fall in love for the hell of it
Maybe we'll just keep fallin'                                                       
  -Fallin' by Why Don't We 

_________________________

It's both blessing and curse, to feel everything so very deeply 

_________________________

Aubrey's POV

"Listen here Andrea, here's what will happen in the next ten minutes, you will throw tantrums. I will not listen to them. We will fight, finally, you will give up because you have no other choice, so lets cut to the chase." How dare he!!!

"But-" "Andrea I don't want to waste my time, I am hungry let's go to a restaurant and have lunch. I don't have the entire day to spend on you, I have other things to do which are more important than you are. So-" Before he could say anything I stepped on his shoe with my long pencil heels.

"What the heck is wrong with you??" He hissed. 

"What the heck is wrong with me? What the heck is wrong with you??!! Why do you think that I want to spend my time with you? Even I have better things to do so you stop imaging things." I mocked him, using his own dialogue on him. Who the fuck does he think he is?

"I was just curious. I know that I have to move in with you. You should have just told me beforehand that I am moving, you can't just move my things around without my permission, Mr De Angelis."

"You don't have the whole day right then fine go do whatever you want to do. I had cancelled my plans for lunch with someone I will just tell him that I am coming." I said purposely stressing on the word him. 

"Get in the car." He angrily commanded. "Oh Okay," I said and turned around towards my own car. I removed my car key and sat inside my own car.

"Get inside my car, Andrea." He hissed and I smirked in victory. 

"Nope," I said and slammed the door of my car gently. I wasn't gonna hurt my baby because of that idiot. 

I started the engine. I looked in front to see that idiot was standing in front of my car. I groaned and rolled my window down. 

"Xavier, I would really really love to kill you, but I am not in the mood today. So get your ass out of there." I yelled. He walked towards me and leaned through the window, his face close to mine. 

"I wanted to go for lunch with you at the new Hotel which my friend just started. He told me to get my fiancé with me, so get your pretty little ass out of this car before I do it myself." He said his cold stormy grey eyes piercing into mine 

He leaned back and smirked. Jerk. Did he think I was going to listen to him? Like I care. I rolled the window up and started the car. I would starve rather than having lunch with him. Wait. Why isn't the car started? I touched the keys, but they weren't there.