34 | She was the one

---------------------------------------------

Am I wrong for wanting us to make it?
Tell me your lies because I just can't face it

 iT's YoU  by Zayn 

 ---------------------------------------------

"What the heck are you saying, Martini?" I said in a whisper.

" Aubrey and I never slept together; how can you even think about that stupid shit? She is literally my fucking sister you per l'amor del cazzo!" He said.

{for fuck's sake}

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!"

"NO, LISTEN TO ME! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT!" He said, ready to throw a punch at me.

"You still do not believe me, do you?" He scoffed and turned behind, still a bit dizzy from the amount of alcohol that he had consumed.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN RUN A FUCKING BUSINESS? I WANNA MEET THOSE BOARDS OF DIRECTORS AND TELL THEM HOW FUCKING STUPID THEY ARE TO TRUST A FUCKING DUMB ASS LIKE YOU TO RUN A MULTIMILLION-DOLLAR COMPANY"

"THOSE PHOTOS WHICH YOU SAW WERE FUCKING FAKE FOR GOD'S FAKE XAVIER! How can you believe a dumb person over your brother and your fucking girlfriend? That shows how much you trust both of- " I punched him. I need him to fucking stop talking.

"Punching me won't change anything, Xavier. You messed up everything; you were going to propose to her, weren't you? And you believed a dumb whore over the 'love of your life'?"

"SHUT UP! I TRUST YOU BOTH THE MOST IN THE FUCKING WORLD."

"Didn't you think it was hard for me? I just saw a photo of my best friend and my girlfriend kissing. What was I supposed to do?"

"NOT FUCKING BELIEVE THEM DICKHEAD."

------------------------

Three years ago 

------------------------

It was our graduation party and Adrian's birthday. Adrain hosted a party for our close friends, but the entire house was filled within minutes. I was drinking with Leo as usual because he was the only one who could understand me. After all, he had a girlfriend too. Adrian never had a girlfriend stating that he does want to get whipped or some shit like that.