8 | Stop Imagining Things

___________________

Make it hard for me to love again
Oh, where do I start and when do you end?
Even if I tell myself I can
I know that I'll break before I can bend, yeah

Every time I think I've found somebody
I just wish that somebody was you
There's no way that someone else could make me ever
Feel the same way that you do
No one compares to you
Nobody compares to you - No one compares to you by Jack and Jack

___________________

You are that part of me that I will always need

___________________

The show ended soon, thankfully the bitchy host didn't ask any more awkward questions as she was busy staring at Xavier

The show ended soon, thankfully the bitchy host didn't ask any more awkward questions as she was busy staring at Xavier. I didn't even bother telling her anything, and neither did Xavier it seemed like he enjoyed his time with her very much as he didn't say anything to her when she was keeping her hands all over his body. We were now going to our Hotel.

"Good show, by the way, no one would suspect that we aren't in love they'll think that we are lovers. I didn't know that you could lie so easily."

"What can I say? I have changed over the years I am not the same innocent girl that you met, thanks to you." I said in an emotionless

Before he could say anything my phone rang and my heartbeat stopped, colours from my face vanished when I saw the name. Dad. I continued staring at the phone screen hoping that the call would end.

"Are you going to pick up your phone or not?" Xavier asked in an irritated voice snapping me back to reality.

I slowly picked up the call. "Hey Dad," I said it in a fake cheerful manner which I bet dad would definitely know.

"Hey, pumpkin." He said it in the same fake cheerful voice there was a long pause then, "MAY I KNOW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT DE ANGELIS BOY AND WHY DID I SEE AN INTERVIEW STATING THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED TO HIM AND THAT YOU DATED HIM BEHIND MY BACK?!!!!"

"Ben calm down honey. She will explain don't yell at her like that call her home right now." I heard my mom's sweet and calm voice from behind. "I want you and that bastard in my house right now."

"Yes, dad. I am s-" Before I could say anything he ended my call. " We have to go to my parent's house now." He just nodded and continued driving. I am so glad that he didn't push the matter further.

After a few minutes we were there. I don't how but he knew my parents' house. The security guard opened the gates on seeing me and he pulled the car over.