4 | So Wrong

_______________________________

'Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore

We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

Every now and then I think you
Might want me to come show up at your door
But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong

- We don't talk anymore

-------------------------------------

It is hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember

-------------------------------------

I handled the media and the paparazzi and gave everyone a holiday for one day, promising them that they won't lose their job

I handled the media and the paparazzi and gave everyone a holiday for one day, promising them that they won't lose their job. I finally unlocked my phone and saw 100 miss call from Maddie and Leo and 55 miss call from mom and daddy.

I first called my mom and dad that I will handle everything and they need not worry at all, as my mom as heart problem and I don't want her to take stress because of me.

I called Maddie my best friend since childhood. " Hey, Maddie."

"Seriously Hey Maddie? Wow, now you decide to pick up? I thought you were kidnapped or something. What the fuck were you thinking by not picking up my phone? Yes, you weren't thinking at all. I saw the news and called you but you didn't even pick up my phone. I and Leo are coming to New York. I told you I didn't get good vibes from that bastard. Are you okay? Are you going to fucking answer my questions or not?" When Maddie swears that someone,  you are in deep trouble.

"Hello?? Aubrey?"

"Yes?"

"Will you answer me or not?"

"I am fine,  No I was not kidnapped I was in my office the whole, my battery died by answering tons of calls. I know you were right, I shouldn't have trusted him. And you guys don't have to come here all the way from Greece, Adrian and I have handled everything."

"But it's too late now." She said but her voice didn't come from the phone, it came from behind.

She came and gave me a tight hug. "I can totally feel the love here," Leo said as he walked in with ten or fifteen bags in his hands. "Babe you should have kept the bags in the car," Maddie said innocently.