31| Spending time with my wife

_____________________

They say hindsight's 20/20
Maybe I'll, maybe I'll see you one day
One day, one day, I will
Yeah, I wish I could've made you love me
Maybe I'll, maybe I'll feel it one day
One day, one day, I will
But right now I'm drunk, right now I'm wasted
Spilling out my guts to the ghost in our apartment
Mmm, they say hindsight's 20/20
Maybe I'll, maybe I'll see you one day
One day, one day, I will

I tried to forget you, how your body felt
Your head on my chest, the summer in the hills
I wish you the best with somebody new
But they'll never love you like I do

- One Day, Monsta X

_______________________

It hurts a lot when things are not going how you want it

_______________________

I groaned as I felt the sunlight kissing my face. What's the use of such a huge ass mansion if the curtains can't block the sunlight?

I opened my eyes as I tried to take in my surroundings. I was in Xavier's room again for the second time. His room is greyish black with a bed in the centre, the same bed where we made love last night without being intoxicated with alcohol. I wrapped the thin bedsheet around my naked body as I picked up my torn lingerie and the dress.

I went to my room and directly took a shower. My hair was a mess and my neck was covered with red patches and my make-up was completely ruined. I took a quick ten minutes shower as I got ready to go to work.

Leo's gf:

" FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, A DRESS IS SOLD FOR 50 MILLION DOLLARS IN AN AUCTION!!"

"XAVIER DEANGELIS BOUGHT A DRESS FOR HIS WIFE AUBREY CLINTON FOR 50 MILLION DOLLARS!"

"THE ANNUAL MET BALL ORGANISED BY FAMOUS ACTOR LEO MARTINI AND DESIGNER MADELINE LEWIS RAISED A TOTAL OF 65 MILLION DOLLARS!"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU!"

I chuckled as I replied to her texts. I glanced at the clock to see that it was 10:30 am. I decided to call Hailee as I went to the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Who the fuck is calling this early?" I heard a very familiar voice fr Adrian. At first, I was shocked, but then I remembered that they both left the ball early.

"Mr Martini, it is almost noon. Please tell my assistant to be there at the office in fifteen minutes," I said and cut the call. I don't know what happened last night between them, but I know for a fact that Hailee needs to tell Adrian about Lily before he finds out himself.