32| Self-obsessed bitch

_________________________

Every minute that we spent together
Doesn't matter for you
It's a lie
It's a lie
You're a liarEvery time you wanna walk the door
I don't blame you
I don't blame youAnd I think you should know
That I won't let go
It was like a million times
I'm singing a lullaby
And I think you should know
That I won't let you go
I thought that it was enough
But I don't wanna say goodbye                                                 - Hard For me By Michelle Morrone 

_________________________

"WHAT!!!!" Andrea whispered as I saw all the colours from her face draining. 

"What happened? How the fuck did he end up there? I am coming there right now," She said and hastily took steps towards the door. 

I quickly caught up with her steps and turned her around by grabbing her arm. 

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" I said harshly. 

She tried to wiggle her hand but my grip was tight enough to hold her still. She seemed so lost and helpless. This is the first time that I saw her so lost as if it would break her whole world. On top of that, it's a he. 

She is reacting like this because of a he. My jaws were clenched but her face showed the exact opposite emotions.

"Xavier, please let me go," She whispered as her eyes started tearing up. "What happened, Andrea?" I said in a soft voice, clearly, something adequately bad had happened that caused her to put down her protective guard. 

"Just please let me go Xav," She said as a lone tear dropped on her cheek. I quickly wiped it with my thumb and cupped her face in my hands. "Just tell me what happened, and we can work it out, I will help you and I will be there for you," She leaned into my touch, closing her eyes completely, allowing the other tears to fall freely. She placed her hands over my hands as she freed her face from my grip. 

"One day Xavier, but not today, not right now," She said as she turned around and walked out of my office, leaving me with thousands of questions. 

______________________

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since I last saw her or heard anything from her. 

She just left. 

She didn't return to her office. Her whole office was a mess for the first week. After eight days she finally started to respond to her assistant's calls and everything was back to normal. She was operating everything from god knows where. She didn't pick up my call at all, she was even avoiding Leo and Maddie. 

Now that I think about it, she is away for at least a week every month or so. This was the third time she was MIA and didn't tell anyone where she was. 

What are you hiding from me, Andrea? 

_____________________________

Today was that day. Things would have been so much easier if that day didn't occur that all. I scoffed, if that day didn't occur I would have been clueless and never known what my best friend and my girlfriend were doing behind my back.

I removed the strongest whiskey from my collection as I opened the cap, directly drinking from it, I am going to finish the whole bottle anyway. 

Did she really cheat on me with him? 

Did all those years not matter to her at all? All the words that she said, all the promises that she made, that we made? 

I gulped down the whole bottle as I smashed it on the wall, my breath becoming heavy. 

But what if she didn't cheat on me? What if she still loves me the way I am still in love with her even after all these things? 

My thoughts were cut short by the loud ring of the security intercom. I groaned as I tried to walk, the stupid annoying noise was too loud.

"Mr DeAngelis," "What the fuck do you want!"I said slurring a bit. 

 "I am so sorry to call at this hour Sir, but Mr Martini has entered the perimeter and he is not ready to leave." The moment I heard his name, my whole body went into flight fright fight mode.  "I don't want to fucking see him, throw him out," I said with a dead-serious tone. 

"Sir, but he is drunk and he crashed his car into the main gate," "I don't fucking care if he has crashed his car, throw him and the car out, otherwise you are fired. And don't call me unless you have thrown him out," I yelled and cut the line. 

I walked towards my wine collection again, walking sloppily; removing another bottle of whiskey.  I chugged half of the bottle down my throat, ignoring the burning sensation. 

"XAVIER DEANGELIS OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR," I heard his voice and the bottle slipped from my hand, causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces. I walked angrily towards the door, I had told them to throw him, do they not get the meaning of 'throw him out? 

I opened the door and he stumbled inside almost falling onto the ground. He looked at me and smiled—the audacity of this guy. 

"XAVIER FUCKING DEANGELIS," He yelled as he tried to get up, he was drunk, just like me but he was way too drunk. That answers why he is at my house, at this hour and why he crashed his car into my gate. 

"Get the fuck out of my house or I swear to god you will regret the day you were born." I threatened him, ready to fight with him, but he laughed. 

HE FUCKING LAUGHED. 

"You are hilarious," He said laughing loudly as he clutched his stomach. "And so fucking dumb." 

"Martini, I repeat get the fuck out of my house," He stopped laughing and looked at me as if I had cheated on his girlfriend. 

"Your mom would have been so proud of you now." I grabbed his collar and slammed his body on the adjacent wall, his feet hanging in the air. 

"What the fuck did you say?" I said with a venomous voice. "I said your mom-" I didn't let him finish the sentence as I punched him hard in the jaw. He fell onto the ground and I climbed on top of him punching him in the face until my knuckles broke and blood came out of his lips. 

 Instead of fighting back and dodging my punches, he didn't do shit. He again fucking laughed.  

"How can I person be so smart yet so dumb?" He said. I looked at him ready to throw some punches again but I knew that he wasn't finished yet, he had to say something more, and I had a hunch that it was definitely related to  Andrea. 

"You know I used to admire the love that you guys had, but you don't trust strangers over the person who you are in love with," he said in a hushed voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about Martini," I said gripping his collar tightly again, 

"YOU SELF-OBSESSED BITCH SHE DIDN'T FUCKING SLEEP WITH ME,"

Author's Note:

XAVIER FINALLY KNOWS!!! 

Let me know in the comments if you liked this chapter. 

I have planned out the next chap but I was a bit busy with my APs so it took so much time for me to update. I promise that I won't make you guys wait for long.  I know this chapter is short but the next update is tomorrow. 

Until then, 

Stay Tuned!!!