5 | Your Benefit

______________________________

Well, I'm too busy for your business
Go find a girl who wants to listen
'Cause if you think I was born yesterday
You have got me wrong

So I cut you off

I don't need your love
'Cause I already cried enough
I've been done
I've been movin' on since we said goodbye
I cut you off
I don't need your love, so you can try all you want
Your time is up, I'll tell you why

You say you're sorry

But it's too late now
So save it, get gone, shut up
'Cause if you think I care about you now
Well, boy, I don't give a fuck

-IDGAF

_________________________________

'The best way to avoid disappointment is not to expect anything from anyone'

__________________________________

I got up early, frankly speaking, I didn't get any sleep last night

I got up early, frankly speaking, I didn't get any sleep last night. Yesterday I was busy calling my 'friends' and tell them that I am not going broke and that I will be on the top again. And god knows how I am going to do that. And even me, Adrian, Leo and Maddie stayed up till almost midnight and tried to track that bastard Dominic with the help of Adrian's team that he had brought but we couldn't find anything. His phone was last tracked at an abonded warehouse which was very suspicious. Maddie and Leo went home early as they were tired from trip, they had went to Greece for Leo's one of the movie premiere. I actually felt bad because I ruined their perfect romantic getaway.

I quickly got dressed and put on a minimal amount of make up and glanced at my Audemars Piguet watch, I had more thirty minutes before meeting him. I took my bag and went to my garage where my baby Lamborghini Aventador was there my true love.I sat inside my car and drove off to my office. Thankful it was quieter as it was only 7:30 a.m. and there wasn't any morning rush.

I went inside and called Williams and gave him a holiday. This office, my empire which my dad handed over to me without even hesitating for even a second , I just cant lose this. He worked so hard for this, he built this entire empire from nothing and I had one job. I cant just tell my dad that I lost the company because of my one stupid mistake of trusting a man.

I held my face in my hand lost in my thoughts. Marrying Xavier would save my company but then I can't just use him for my company and marry him like my heart doesn't explode when I see him and his oceanic blue eyes, when he calls me by my middle name because he thinks that there should a name which only he could say in his sexy Italian accent and no one else. I can't just fall in love with that man again tough my heart still belongs to him though he has intentionally crashed it a trillion times, by being with new model every other day.