3 | Sunshine in his Darkness

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back
For the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

-Little Do You Know  By Alex and Sierra

----------------------------

She is strong enough to walk away but broken enough to look back

----------------------------

"Aubrey will tell me what happened clearly?" Adrain said as he walked in

"He came to my office and he told me to marry him. I told that Iamdatingyou."

"YOU WHAT?"

"Adrian, he asked me to marry him. Do expect me to really marry him? And forget what he did to me? He used me as a toy Adrian. I had to come up with an excuse so I told him that I am dating you. You know how possessive he is and how angry he was when I am told that I fucked you as soon as we broke up. Remember? And how would you react when he gets to know that I dated Leo for a month though it was fake?"

"I know that sis. He beat the hell out of me. Now he is definitely gonna kill me. But if he finds out that you dated Leo just to make Maddie jealous you both are dead. But That's not the point. So what do you want me to do?"

"He didn't give me much of a choice. He told me to marry him or else he will make sure that no one will invest in my company if I don't agree to marry him. God, I hate him so much."

" Then Marry him." He said without hesitating.

" ARE YOU OUT YOUR FUCKING MIND?!"

"Listen to me, Aubrey. Marry him. You know that he will get whatever he wants and he won't stop until he gets it, not caring how far he goes. Think about all the people that are working in your Company. I saw in the lobby that half of the employees are leaving their jobs. It will only benefit you. Just imagine, Xavier's company is no doubt the richest in the states, And if you merge your Company with his, it will be a win-win for you." I gave him an are-serious-right-now look.

" Then why does he wants me to marry him, I can be business partners with him."

" You know how he is, he changes the girls every second. Leo said that many businessmen who respect women don't trust him."

"Do you even hear yourself Adrian? Are out of your mind? You just told me what bastard of a player he is and you want me to marry him?" I scoffed.

"Aubrey you know I love you and you are like my little sister I never had. But Xavier is also my brother and I know him since childhood. You know I want the best for you. You haven't moved on. So what's the problem? I know you hate him and you all the rights to be mad at him because he has cheated on you, but we were humans and we make mistakes sis. Trust me when I found out that he cheated on my Lil sister I wanted to kill him with my own bare hands, but he was isn't in the right state when he kissed that girl and you know that too."