35 | Never face each other again

---------------------------------

He's out of his head, I'm out of my mind

We got that love, the crazy kind

I am his and he is mine

In the end, it's him and I, him and I

---------------------------------

"Yeah, nice try, Aubrey,"

"I am dead serious Adrain, I have two kids."

"WHERE?HOW? WHAT THE HELL?!!!  AM I AN UNCLE?"

"Yeah," I whispered. "They are twins, Lucca and Archer," I said with a smile. "One is like a little devil and one is they are the opposite but they are inseparable,"

"I WANNA MEET THEM RIGHT NOW- wait whose the father?"

"Xavier,"

"He doesn't know does he?" He said stating the obvious. 

"Of Course, he doesn't know, I am pretty sure that he won't even believe that they are his. You are the first person that I told in years," 

"What about your mom and dad?" I shook my head no. "Who else knows?" "Only Maddie and two people who helped me raise them," I muttered. 

"Why didn't you tell me, Aubrey?" He said suddenly raising his voice. 

"I didn't want to tell anyone Adrain, I didn't want to be around anyone. It was my own decision and after everything that happened I didn't want to raise any necessary suspension and make Xavier think weird shit, I needed a break from everyone from my family and from that environment. I didn't want to cause unnecessary stress that would have complicated my pregnancy," 

"So we are just unnecessary stress for you now?" "Adrain-" 

"Okay I get it you wanted to space and time. How old are they? " "2 years and 8 months," I whispered not meeting his eyes.  "You took 3 freaking years to tell me you have two fucking children Aubrey? REALLY?"

"You have to tell him, Aubrey, right now," He said with anger. 

"I thought you were on my side Adrain," "I thought we don't keep something this big from each other."

"I am not telling Xavier till I am ready,"  I said with the same. 

"When is that going to be, another 3 years or till they become 18? You need to be there for them Aubrey, You can't just fucking make them stay away from you because you are fucking scared of Xavier,"

"I am not scared of him Adrian but he is so fucking unpredictable god knows what goes through his head, I don't want to fight with him again for custody, to be honest, I don't think they will believe that they are his. And I made this decision after thinking about it a lot, at that time it felt that I was doing the right thing Adrain, trust me, they are the best thing that has ever happened to me I will tell Xavier eventually not now when were are in a freaking contract marriage."