chapter 8: new partners and fuchsia gym battle.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

**********************************************************************************

Izuku's pov.

the alarm rang and i woke up and shut it off and looked beside me too gardi slowly waking up , i started stretching myself a bit to pop my muscles back into place as well as slowly losing the drowsiness, i then turned to gardi who is now full awake and said " good morning my green beauty.", she giggled and said " good morning my broccoli.", i pouted and said " hey , am not a broccoli ." , she giggled and gave me a morning kiss which i melted into .

After a few seconds we separated and i heard a door opening sound and i looked to see momo and jirou pouting while looking at me and gardi while i saw ria who was on the other bed staring with jealousy. i chuckled and went to each one of them and gave a morning kiss to them and we then headed downstairs to the kitchen to see nurse joy cooking breakfast. I then went to the kitchen towards nurse joy and said " please let me help nurse joy ." .

Nurse joy smiled and nodded as i took a knife and started cutting some fruits and some vegetables for salad. After eating and complimenting the breakfast , we then said goodbye to the nurse and went to my car , i took out my keys and unlocked the door as i opened for momo, jirou and ria and got in on the the driver's seat and started the car , i took to see i had 60% electricity left in the car battery which i knew was enough to reach fuchsia city gym. 

30 minutes into the journey as i was driving at 100 kmph enjoying the smooth roads and good scenery while listening to jirou singing while momo and ria were asleep , I then saw a injured snivy to which  was shocked considered it's a unova pokemon. i immediately applied the brakes and the car skid to a stop which woke up momo and ria while jirou almost hit her head but was saved by the seat belt , i immediately bolted out the car to the injured and unconscious snivy.

I immediately took out a super portion out of my P.D and sprayed it on its injuries while taking out a bottle of water for it to drink in case it's thirsty for water, after swallowing some water , it woke up and looked at me and then immediately got up while tugging at my feet and pointing to a direction , i then said " i can understand what you speak snivy , what's wrong?", the snivy looked shocked but said " my friend is in danger , he was protected me and i was forced to run away.".

i immediately told it to show me the place where she left her protector at high speed as it started running fast , i turned to the girls and said " girls stay here , i will be right back .", the girls nodded as i took out my dragonite and said " protect the girls ." , my dragonite nodded and i immediately enhanced myself with aura and took off at the direction where snivy ran and i soon caught up to it .

After running for a minute i saw a heavily injured garchomp battling against a glaceon and regice which were commanded by what looked like 2 team galactic admins, i immediately took our milotic and gardevoir's pokeballs and tossed them in the air and said " milotic use scald on glaceon and regice and gardevoir use heal pulse on garchomp.", gardevior healed garchomp's injuries and stood in front of him protectively while milotic knocked out glaceon and regice with hot steaming blast of water.

I then used my aura and knocked out the admins and tied them up with a rope in my P.D, i then turned to garchomp who was holding a crying snivy and asked " what happened ?", garchomp turned to us and said " those men suddenly turned up out of nowhere and tried to capture snivy as it knew hydro pump , i then escaped with snivy from sinnoh region to here but we were still chased and i was tired so i was unable to fight back much.",  i nodded understanding why they were trying to chase these 2 pokemon.