chapter 12: Back to someone important

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

After i received the final badge that i needed , i left the gym and started walking towards the pokemon center to take a nap since the girls might take a while to be done with their shopping and its only 5:00 PM right now , i started walking through the street looking around , a few couples on a date , trainers battling in the nearby park i can see . I then see a kid a horsea looking panicked while the horsea looks dehydrated .

i jogged towards the boy and asked him " is there something wrong , why is horsea pale and you are panicking ?" , the boy looked at me with tears threatening to fall and shakily said " i-i dont-t know mister-r , horsea was slowly getting pale and i didnt know what-t- to do and i s-started panicking.", i then slowly ruffled his hair to calm him down and said " quickly take it to the fountain in the park , pokemon like horsea who are native to the see should not be out of water bodies for quite a period of time.".

The boy nodded as he quickly took off towards the direction of the park. I then resumed my journey back to the pokemon center , it was 5:30 PM by the time i came to the pokemon center , i first went to the nurse joy who greeted me " hello! izuku , you seem to be done with your gym battle , do you have any pokemon that you want me to heal " , i replied yes as i set the pokeballs of garchomp , snivy and combusken on the tray placed in front of me by chansey.

I then went towards the room provided as i took of my shoes and hoodie and laid on the bed with black t-shirt and green track pant.

Ria's pov.

Its 6:00PM and i just finished parking the car in the parking lot as the girls went inside , we just got back shopping , though we didn't buy anything as it was mostly window shopping but we did try some local famous snacks which were quite good, i got in the through the door as i waved at my lil sis who waved back and i turned to the sofa's to see momo , jirou and gardi chatting .

I then asked " is izuku back yet?". momo answered me " joy said izuku gave her 3 pokemon and went to the room , why dont you call him here ria . it will be time for dinner soon.". i nodded as i made my way to out room.

I reached our room which we all were staying in and opened the door slightly to look at what izuku is doing , i see his legs on the bed as i think ( probably taking a nap , last few days were constant driving and gym battles). I opened the door quietly as i made my way to where izuku was sleeping .

I looked as izuku was laying down peacefully with eyes closed , mouth slightly open and his chest slowly rising up and down , i thought he looked soo peacefully as i slowly leaned in towards his lips in a daze , right when our lips were about to meet , izuku suddenly turned over in his sleep.

I pout i then get a idea , i climbed on the bed and slowly went over izuku to the side he was facing and laid down beside him while looking at his face. i then pushed myself closer to his chest as i listened to his heartbeat and slowly lost my vision..

3RD person POV.

We are now 30 minutes in with the time being 6:40 PM  in the seating area of the pokemon center , we now see a confused momo who suddenly asks " hasn't it been half an hour since ria went to wake up izuku , why are they not here yet?" , jirou and gardi shook their head as jirou says " lets see what they are doing." , the trio of momo , jirou and gardi stood up from the couches as they make their way towards their room.