Chapter 22: The Finals part-2 and decisions.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

Izuku moved to the stands for the break. A person sneaked behind Izuku and gave him a tight hug. At first, Izuku was alarmed but feeling the familiar aura , Izuku quickly turned around as the person cheerfully said " Hello~ , Izu-chan~.". Izuku had tears in his eyes as he hugged the person tightly as he said " Mom, why did you disappear for 3 years , I missed you soo much!". 

Izuku was now openly crying a bit as Arceus pat his back , still in her human form. Arceus then pulled back a bit and after making Izuku bend forward , She placed a peck on his forehead as she said " I am sorry Izu-chan , I was very busy these years , There was a huge panic in Galar region. I had to contain it behind the scenes which took me this much time. ". 

Izuku nodded as he wiped his tears as he said " I will talk to you again after the match Mom , I got some people to introduce to you.". Arceus laughed a bit seeing how excited Izuku was right now. Izuku is always known to be a calm person . But when it comes to his Mom , He is always a little kid.

Arceus left to stand amongst the audience while Izuku returned since the break was over. Everyone was a bit stunned looking at Izuku who had a wide smile and cheerful aura around him. Sabrina was soo lost in that smile , she didn't notice her friends grinning behind her back. Even the gym leaders and VIP guests were stunned . Izuku was known to be calm and give small , nice smiles . Its the first time anyone saw a smile that big on his face .

Merl commented " You seem to be in quite a cheerful mood.". Izuku let out a small laugh as he said " Someone whom I love a lot has come here to watch me . I am very happy right now. But lets continue our battle.". Merl nodded as she took out a pokeball and tossed it as she said " Lets go Snorlax!.". 

A strong Snorlax came out awake and ready for a battle. Izuku also took out a pokeball as he tossed it saying " Lets go Gardevoir.". Garevoir came out as she gracefully landed . Gardevoir sensed a familiar energy used telepathy to ask ( Izu-kun is she?). Gardevoir received a quick response as Izuku replied ( Yes , Mom's here.).

A gentle and excited smile made it's way onto Gardevoir's face as Merl started the battle by saying " Snorlax use body slam.". Snorlax jumped high as Izuku thought ( Gardevoir , teleport to the avoid and use psychic.). Just as it seems like Snorlax will body slam Gardevoir, Gardevoir suddenly teleported 5 meters to the right , Gardevoir's body gained a blue outline as Snorlax was suddenly floating with a blue outline as Gardevoir flicked her hand sending Snorlax crashing to the wall at high speeds.

Due to its huge body , Snorlax was able to tank half of the damage as Merl ordered " Snorlax use mega punch!.". Snorlax ran towards Gardevoir at decent speed as Izuku thought (  Gardevoir , go to the right and use fairy wind.). Gardevoir teleported to the right as Snorlax lost his balance and fell face first. Gardevoir then released strong fairy winds which caused multiple injuries all over Snorlax's body.

Merl seeing no other option said " Snorlax , use rest and heal a bit.". Izuku was quick on the attack (Gardevoir , use psychic , quick.). Snorlax was a quarter-way through rest before it disrupted as Snorlax was thrown in to the wall again with more force than the first time. The wall had a giant hole as Snorlax slowly slid down with swirls in its eyes. The referee announced" TRAINER MERL'S SNORLAX HAS FAINTED , THE ROUND GOES TO IZUKU AND HIS GARDEVOIR.".