chapter 5 :vermillion gym and a decision

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind. 

******************************************************************************

NEXT DAY MORNING.

i woke to see it was 6:00AM and i felp 3 masses on me. i looked to see gardi in her pokeform on the right side of my chest and kyoka,momo hugging my arms . i then put gardi between momo and kyoka and got up to do some light stretches. i then went to the kitchen to drink water. 

i saw ria talking to a nurse joy who i think is her sister she mentioned. i made my way to them and hugged ria from behind and asked " hey ria , wanna introduce me?". ria giggled while her sister has a amused expression. ria said" this is the man i was talking about whom i will be travelling with.". her sister bowed a bit and said" thanks for making my sister.s dream come true. Unlike the rest of us , she was a bit forced to become a nurse." . ria then said" that reminds me , i think it's time i remove my dye on the middle part of my hair.". i was confused " i thought it was natural?". she then said " all the sisters have same hair except me so i had to die it" with a smile.

i replied " i can't wait to see how you will look.". ria then left to remove her die. it was an awkward silence between her sister and i , i broke the ice saying" can i get some tips if i see a stray pokemon injured ,". she then explained first aid using a toy pikachu as a example. i nodded in understanding and asked my questions when i had any doubts. it was 7:00AM by the time she was done . i smiled and said" thx for the lesson , i must go train alongside my pokemon.".

 she nodded and i went to the field behind the pokemon center. i then let everyone out . torchic was learning fire type moves with flareon , i was doing hand to hand aura battle with lucario and milotic was training with her new move scald. i then saw gardi coming and train her psychic powers by moving boulders. i saw dragonite trying to master dragon rush . i smiled at my hard working pokemon.

after 2 hours i went inside to see everyone eating breakfast but my concentration was on ria's hair and her clothes. she looked heavenly and i couldn't help but say" wow ria you look stunning". she blushed and said " thanks ash , even though my parents thought my hair was not good." . i said" they must be a bit mental , all i can see is lovely lady with pink hair and blonde highlight.

 i said" they must be a bit mental , all i can see is lovely lady with pink hair and blonde highlight

ria blushed but came to me and pecked me on the cheek and said" thx for your words izu~". we then sat down and ate breakfast.After eating , we said goodbye to the new nurse joy and i then unlocked the car and turned around and said " get in , i will drive till the gym and we will go to saffron city or celadon city.". i then saw the shock on ria who said" you never told me you had a car.". she said excited . i chuckled and said" so i can go around gyms fast and spend the rest of the time to train and with you guys,". she smiled and nodded and we got in the car and i put the location to vermillion city gym and started driving.

After a 10 minute ride , we reached in front of the gym and it was obvious that it was a thunder type gym . we went in and i saw a man and a woman who said " whoo , you are packing some muscle kid, i guess you train a lot huh?". i said " thanks , i train alongside my pokemon.". they then gestered me to follow and i nodded , we then went to the field and i saw a tall man with bulky muscled wearing a military themed outfit with a raichu by his side which looked powerful, the man who wanted me to follow said to the leader " hey lt.surge , you have a challenger who looks strong ." . the gym leader raised a eyebrow and said " i doubt they can beat my raichu , either way ." i started to get a bit annoyed at his attitude and said " we will see " in a bit of a dark tone .

the women went to the middle as referee and said " THIS IS A 1 VS 1 POKEMON GYM BATTLE BETWEEN LT.SURGE OF VERMILLION GYM AND THE CHALLENGER IZUKU. NO TIME LIMIT AND THE CHALLENGER MAY CHOOSE HIS POKEMON .". since i was pretty annoyed by his attitude i was determined to destroy him so i sent my strongest ." come on out lucario " , he then said " go raichu , we will beat that dog looking thing." . lucario got pretty angry at that since i can feel it in his aure . i said " full strength lucario we will not hold back." , he smirked .

i heard the referee say" THE CHALLENGER HAS THE FIRST MOVE , MAY THE BATTLE BEGIN." . i said " lucario , extreme speed and close combat ." . lucario vanished immediately . i then heard surge panic a bit and say " raichu dod." but lucario already appeared in front of it and started using aura infused punches and kicks . and the raichu got blown into the wall after the final punch and fainted . everyone looked shocked while me and lucario smirked.

 i  heard the referee said " T-T-THE GYM LEADER'S R-RAICHU FAINTED SO THE MATCH GOES TO I-IZUKU THE CHALLENGER .". i then went to surge who held his hand forward. i shaked his hand and said " never underestimate anyone surge and took the badge and went back to the girls and momo said " wow izu , that was the fastest match i have ever seen ." and ria said " i cant believe you are soo powerful for someone who recently became a trainer.".

i smiled and replied " i have been training my pokemon since i was 8 ." i had to lie since no one will believe a 5 year old training his pokemon.". we then proceeded to go outside to the car since it was still 10:30 AM. i then asked " btw are you 18 year's old ria?". she nodded and said " yes i am 18 and i saw your profile which said u are 17 ." .

 i then said " you are basically the oldest one here ." . she looked shocked and turned to momo and said" but she looks the same age as me ." everyone laughed for a minute and i said " no she might look rly mature but she is 16 ." she looked more shocked and i looked to see kyoka pouting and she said " why am i under-developed ." . i pat her head and said " i love you as you are , you dont have to change ." she smiled and kissed me for a few second and said " thx izu~".

We then got in the car and i started driving towards the saffron city . after an hour, we reached the outskirts of vermillion city and the girls wanted to eat so i pulled over to a small but cozy restaurant. we went in and all of us decided to order curry rice since it was popular according to online reviews. after we finished eating we went to a nearby picnic spot and released our pokemon.

 i then put out bowls for everyone and put the food according to their types while gardi already ate with us. after eating torchic came to me and said " i want to be strong, i haven't battled much and everyone is stronger than me , pls izuku train me for the next gym.".  i smiled at its determination and got serious and said " we will go on a hell training in the forest, are you ready ?". torchic nodded .

 i then turned to the girls and said " girls i have a important thing to discuss." . they then came closer to listen carefully ." i am gonna go to the forest and train torchic since he wants to train and he feels left out.". she looked a bit sad and momo asked" how long are you gonna train him?" .

 i said " 1 week and we will be in the forest camping during that time or we can sleep in the car since 3 people can sleep comfortably in their but i will training day and night ." . then ria said " but izuku , it will not be healthy for you to get lack of sleep." . i said " i will rest during lunch and breakfast times and eat while i am training him . sry ria but it must be done since it's torchic's request . ".

 she nodded and i put the car into the P.D and we walked into the forest. and i said " oh and after 1 week , we will walk till saffron city, since it will also help to train torchic so get ready to spend 2 to 2 and a half weeks in the wild. and we will travel slowly since we have a lot of time in our hands.".

***********************************************************************************

SRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I AM ON A WRITING SPREE SO AM GONNA UPLOAD TOMORROW AND DAY AFTER TOMORROW ON OTHER BOOKS SO THE THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS WILL BE A BIT SHORT.

WORD COUNT.:1679.