Chapter 14:Time for the league.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

Vibonto , thanks for remining me to update this .

IZUKU'S POV.

The past 2 months have passed in a blur . It was fun , exhausting but was quite memorable , even though most of the time i was training the younglings , i didn't forget to spend time with the girls either .

As promised , I took them on their separate dates with ria on the first sunday. It was a quite a knowledgeable experience , we went to a fair hosted by the top breeders as they gave many tip and showcases on how to take care of our pokemon . They have also shown to give massages to our pokemon to allow their stiff muscles to relax .

Ria was very intrigued with this an took notes on every little detail , and aside from that , we even had some fun at the small games provided in the fair.

Jirou was next on the dates list , after thinking for a while , we decided to go to a karaoke in the saffron city . It was my first time singing so i honestly made a embarrassment of myself while i was in a trance when jirou sang as couldn't help but shower her in praises , she told me that singing was her favorite hobby . After a few hours of her coaching me on singing , doing duets and just having genuine fun . We decided to have dinner at a ramen stand. that day was the one where jirou had a smile on her face for the longest period of time.

The next weekend was gardevoir and she surprised me by telling that she wanted to go to a picnic in a area with flowers. I agreed as we went to the botanical gardens in the city as gardevoir cooked the food herself this time . We decided sat under a tree thinking about our fun times in the past and it was a relaxing experience for me . Gardevoir even said that it was quite a relaxing experience for her and we just spent the time with feeding each other , a little teasing and a lot of laughs.

for the last week of the month , it was momo's turn and i was quite literally dragged by her to the local amusement park , i could see that she was very excited as she mentioned that she had never actually been to one before , we arrived quite early and were able to avoid the normally huge line at the ticket counter.

I purchased VIP tickets for the both of us as we enjoyed ourselves at all the attractions they had , we even went to the wave pool where momo sneaked a few kissed under water without anyone seeing , after enjoying ourselves thoroughly at the amusement park . We went to a cafe for some evening snacks . It was a eevee cafe with waitresses wearing eevee ears . Momo asked if she could try one and honestly she looked really cute wearing them . It was hard to resist the urge to just glomp her.

aside from the dates , sabrina would choose some free time to just hangout with us or me and show us round town.

Aside from the dates and hangouts , the training plan came along better than i expected , snivy evolved on the second day was able to learn the moves quickly and spent the time training them to a strong level. Garchomp was a beast in training and exceeded my expectations and was even able to learn flare blitz.

Combusken also took it upon himself to challenge garchomp in trainer and managed to evolve a week before what i expected and has been absorbing the training given to it at a fast rate and is evenly matched with garchomp at the end of training.

Eevee was the most determined while training since it wanted to be strong before evolving into one of the eeveelutions , being small in size , eevee was trained specially in speed and she learned all the moves in the training plan for her albeit has trouble with moves like dig and double edge.