chapter 9 : girls need affection~ and cinnabar island

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

hey guys , i am extremely sorry for the delay , i ill try to update once a week but not guarantied.

***************************************************************************

3rd person pov.

in the last chapter we saw izuku defeating koga and is currently driving towards a good restaurant.

izuku's pov,

i was driving towards the restaurant while the girls were in the back whispering to each other including gardi. i looked towards them and said " hey girls, wassup ?.", they looked at me and momo said " you always spend the night with gardi , its decided from now you will be our cuddle bear,", i looked confused and asked " we wont fit tho?".

ria then answered" i can ask for a empty room and we can place a bunch of mattresses on the floor to fit.", i then said " ok , if you guys are comfortable with it.". We reached the restaurant and i parked the car outside and got out of the car and opened the door for the girls as we went into the restaurant . we got in a table for 5 and rang the bell , the waiter came and we gave our order with momo and jirou along with me asking for katsudon and ria and gardi ordered some pork noodles.

15 minutes later .

our food just arrived and we said our prayers and started eating while complementing the taste . We just finished eating as i rang the bell and the waiter arrived with our bill , i paid the money along with a 10$ tip and we left the restaurant and went back into the car and left for cinnabar island which is 200km away by highway , and i want to make it by evening . i then put the location on the map and started driving while the girls put on a video call with sabrina which they have been doing a lot .

it took me 10 minutes to get onto the highway and it was a 6 lane highway , i wanted to test my car's top speed and i put it into turbo mode and started accelerating , the girls were holding onto the seats or eachother but gardi came to the front eat beside me with a excited look. i was able to easily hit 120 ....... 130 .... 145 ..... 180 and 200kmph , thats the top speed .sweet, thats pretty good for a large car like this. I then slowed down to 130 and continued driving. { my dog is biting my leg T^T}.

2 HOURS LATER.

we just reached cinnabar island by crossing the under water tunnel which was surrounded by transparent material and it was fun looking all the water pokemon. i checked into the city and i then put the location to pokemon center and started driving according to the directions shown by the google maps , the girls were still on the video call by sabrina who was cross with me when i hit 200kmph😅, after a few turns , we arrived at the pokemon center and it as 5:30 PM. the girls were exhausted and ria jumped on my back and told me ," carry me , babe.". i sighed and held her by her legs while she snuggled with my neck.

i looked around to see momo and jirou pouting in jealousy while ria gave me a thumbs-up, we got in and ria hugged her cousin as well told nurse joy for a empty room and mattresses , i then turned to the girls and said " since we still have time , i will quickly go to cinnabar gym while you girls have rest or do something and gardi can train snivy and garchomp while i am at the gym", the girls nodded as i took out snivy and garchomp's pokeball and tossed them in the air and said " come one out snivy and garchomp ".

out came snivy and garchomp and looked at me awaiting instructions , i pat their head and told them " gardivour here will train you both as i will be going to a gym battle .", snivy nodded and garchomp also nodded but said " please use me in the next gym , i want to see my strength.", i nodded since i knew dragon types love battling.