Chapter 17: The match with Gary Oak !

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

AT VIP STANDS.

Lord Phenex sighed as he said " I hope Riser will take things seriously from now on and train properly.". Lady Phenex nodded as Sirzechs said " Still tho , to be able to defeat 3 of Riser's strongest ones with only a Dragonite is really amazing , I don't think even I could do that. Riser might slack of a bit but he trains smart and accordingly so Its not that Riser is weak but his opponent is just built different.".

Rias chuckled as she said " oh~ , definitely built different." , licking here lips a bit as she looked at Izuku who walked towards the corridor. Sona sighed seeing Rias simping as she said " He was definitely worth the title , he didn't even show any nervousness at all , he just commanded with a smile on his face as if everything was in his control. As the announcer said . He is definitely a supreme commander.". The royal family nodded as they decided to observe the future matches since it would be rude to leave halfway.

WITH IZUKU.

 Izuku got out of the stadium and messaged the girl in the GC that he will be resting in the hotel room and to wake him up for dinner or anything important. Izuku then pocket his phone and jogged as he arrived to his . After changing out of his tux , Izuku put on his pajamas and jumped on the bed letting out a sigh of relief and got lost from the world.

With the girls. 

The girls saw Izuku's message and decided that they will go for group shopping. As they were walking , they were all thinking about Izuku's battle except for Gardevoir as Sabrina broke the silence first saying " I didn't expect that Izuku's Dragnite would be soo powerful and fast.". The girls except Gardevoir nodded as Gardevoir chuckled and said " Actually , that level of strength is same to Izuku's 5 oldest pokemon. We stayed in the wild for 12 years years honing our strength to as much as we can , battle experience with real trainer is the only aspect that Izuku lacks.".

The girls were shocked as they stared at Gardevoir with their eyes open as Jirou said " well damm! no wonder Izuku is rock solid.". The girls blushed remembering the feeling of his muscles , they did used to hug him frequently after all. The girls went around doing some window shopping while rarely buying anything . 

After a while the girls returned to their hotel room content with their bonding time and saw Izuku peacefully sleeping. Suddenly the sound of speakers turning on was heard as the announcer announced " Hello folks , the match-ups for the third round will be shown in the stadium at 8 pm . I repeat , the match-ups for the third round will be shown in the stadium at 8 pm. Thanks for listening.".

Momo looked at the time and saw that it was 7PM and she said " lets wake Izu-kun up , we will have some light dinner and go to the stadium.". The girls nodded as Sabrina went towards Izuku as he shook him lightly and said " Wake up Izuku, wa-" , Sabrina was cut-off by Izuku pulling her into the bed as he snuggled to her and in sleep told " mhmm~ , let me sleep more Jirou , it feels warm right now.". 

The girls giggled at looking at a sputtering red-faced Sabrina who was just too flustered to even move. After a few minutes of enjoying Sabrina's suffering , the girls pulled her from Izuku after which Izuku rolled around a bit and eventually woke up yawning and said " what's up girls? Is it time for dinner?". 

Jirou chuckled as she said " yea , lets get some dinner , the announcer said the third matchups will be shown at 8 pm.". Izuku nodded rubbing his eyes and looked around , he blinked when he saw Sabrina and said " Do you have a fever Sabrina , your face is tinted red.", Sabrina strutted as she said " N-nothing Izuku , i-its just hot in here , yeah hot." fanning herself as she turned away from Izuku who just shrugged and went to the bathroom with his regular clothes to get dressed.