Chapter 20: Situation in MHA part 2.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

The media surrounded the 2 parents with the heroes there making sure that boundaries are not crossed. One reporter asked " Have you 2 known about what your son was doing in school?". Masaru answered " No , we didn't . The school only sent positive remarks regarding his behavior. We know our son can get angry due to his quirk's nature . But we never knew this was going on.".

Another reporter then said " Do you know about the individual named Izuku Midoriya.". Mitsuki held back tears as she answered." Of course , we are his present god parents taking care of him after his mother's death.".  The reporters were shocked at the reveal as a few media at news station commented on the new reveal. 

Miruko who was as shocked at the reveal asked " Have you never seen him flinch or anything indicating fear. I mean his scars were all over his body.". Masaru answered " We visit him every 3 days , He always receives us happily and cheerfully like he always does since he was a child , Izuku never showed us any signs of being a traumatized person . We did notice Our son refusing to come with us but we didn't think much of it .". Ryukyu then commented " Must have been a very good actor to be able to deceive people close to him too.".

Another reporter then asked " Are you gonna try to protect your child during his case trial?". The Bakugou pair shook their heads as Masaru said " No , we don't but we would like to know why the school sent us wrong reports ." Masaru knew that the school was also involved with this and skillfully put the attention to the school . Showing his lawyer career knowledge.

Miruko nodded at Ryukyu who quickly high in air and transformed in air and flew towards the school. The news also packed up the gear and drove quickly toward the school. Miruko then looked at the pair and said " I can't pick lies in anything you said , So I am glad to know at least the kid had some positiveness in his life. Don't expect your son to be let off easily. I am sure your husband knows how protective government are towards the quirkless.".

Masaru knew. As anything related to Quirkless abuse or murder quickly becomes a supreme court case. with some been sentenced to death immediately. Miruko stayed outside to watch over the family for a while. As Masaru and Mitsuki went inside and turned on the T.V to know what is going on now.

with RYUKYU.

Ryukyu landed on the school field. The school was empty. Ryukyu quickly walked inside to go to the security room. After asking some directions from a teacher  . She arrived at the door as she heard a voice say " COME ON , COME ON . WHY WON'T IT DELETE FASTER. IF THESE FOOTAGES GET OUT. WE ARE DOOMED. Ryukyu quickly barged in as she said " HALT, STOP EVERYTHING . CANCEL THE DELETING . YOU WILL BE PLACED UNDER ARREST FOR DESTROYING EVIDENCE.". A few of Izuku's teachers who were there tried to run away but were knocked out as a few police came in and arrested them.

Ryukyu saw that except a few deleted videos , There are still a lot of videos under the file named " Bakugou Katsuki , our golden ticket to be more famous.". Ryukyu opened the folder seeing thousands of videos , some dated back to even kindergarten.

Ryukyu copied and pasted all videos into a USB and told the police to submit it in the court. Ryukyu then went to the Roof top to relax herself . Ryukyu was shaken by the event. The number of suicides are almost 0 per annum due to the heroes work , the one today and the suffering behind made her feel like there are still places that heroes have to reach.. 

Ryukyu arrived at the roof and saw 2 shoes and a letter. Ryukyu ran as she picked up the letter. as she guessed that this is the suicide letter.  Ryukyu looked down seeing the media and decided to read the letter online before it was taken away as evidence. The media arrived as the some of the staff were being escorted to prison vans as the reported seeing Ryukyu approaching them asker her " Hero , Ryukyu what is happening here.". 

Ryukyu steeled her voice as she answered " The principal and a few teachers were found trying to destroy possible video evidence . So we have arrested them to be in investigation.".

One of the reporters then asked" Has there been any more leads regarding this matter.". Ryukyu then said " I found a letter on the roof top with the boy's name. I will read it out now.". The camera was focused on Ryukyu as she with conviction read. " why ?? just why ? why cant anyone say " you can be a hero even if you are quirkless" I hung on to life to hear some one say that to me . my mother died 6 years ago when I was 11 years old . I was bullied by childhood best friend just because I am quirkless . kacc- wait he doesn't deserve that name . he told me to take a swan dive of the roof and I still respect him . fuck that . That asshole deserves to be in jail with how many people I saw him using his quirk on. 

my last hope to live was all might who I thought would say I can be a hero BUT NOPE . EVEN HE TELLS ME THE SAME DAMM REASON , THAT I AM FUCKING QUIRKLESS, I have no one to live for , no one who will cry over my death. I am SORRY aunt Mitsuki and uncle Masaru , I just wasn't able to tell you about Katsuki. He put so much fear in me . I have even tried to report to some local police men. They just ignored me. This society is unfair for the weak. I no longer wanna suffer more for it. It makes me ill thinking these are the people I wanted to protect when My dream WAS to be a hero.".

"And that's the letter." Tears welled in Ryukyu's and the reporter's eyes as they switched the camera to the reporters who started commenting on the situation.

***********************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 1102.

a short chap for the part 2 of situation in MHA world. The next one will be at chap 30.

SEE YA LATER.