Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

Servine came out , excited for its battle as Kent was confused as he asked " what pokemon is that , I never saw it in my life .". I smirked as I got the idea of taunting him and said " OMG~ , you don't know about Unova's model pokemon often seen in magazines , my! for a model , you sure are not intelligent in that field.".

I could see that my tactic was working as I saw tic's on his forehead as he yelled " WARTORTLE USE WATER GUN ON THAT POKEMON , SHOW THEM HOW UNIQUE AND STRONG YOU ARE.". A impressive water gun came towards Servine as I immediately commanded " use leaf storm and double it back!", Servine let out a tornado of leaves as the moves collided but due to the rotating force of leaf storm , the water gun was absorbed as leaf storm grew into a strong AOE attack and headed for Wartortle.

Kent who was initially shocked snapped out his thoughts and in a desperate voice said " WARTORTLE , QUICK . DODGE IT." , Wartortle tried to dodge but the leaf-water storm was too big and Wartortle got sucked in and after a few seconds , the storm died down revealing a fainted Wartortle. 

The league referee then raised the flag towards my side and said " Kent's Wartortle has fainted so the match goes to Izuku from Hoenn region and his Servine!.", The announcer also announced the same in a more loud and cheerful manner as I walked towards Kent and said " hey man , that was good match , your pokemon are well trained too . Wish you good luck for your future.", Kent gave a weary smile and said " thanks for the advice , good luck in your future matches.". 

We shook hands as I walked towards the battle stands as Kyouka gave a wide smirk while Momo was smiling brightly while lightly jumping on her toes as if wai-

OOF.

I faced against a rocket Momo who crashed into my chest while giving a wide smile as she said " CONGRATS IZU , that battle was soo good and you were in control of everything , even the mind games were good and -", Momo was interrupted by Jirou who said " chill Momo , you were gonna ramble again.", Momo gave a embarrassed laugh as Jirou bumped her fist to mine as she said " nice battle dude , just as expected from my boyfriend." .

Momo interrupted saying " you mean OUR boyfriend right? Kyo?", with a closed eye smile as Kyouka visibly flinched and hurriedly said " YES yes , I mean our boyfriend", Momo just beamed as Jirou was hiding behind me muttering " the smiling demon.", I laughed as we continued on our way to one of the pokemon centers .

We arrived inside the pokemon center to see ria conversing with her sister joy as Sabrina was sitting on a couch nearby drinking tea. Upon seeing us , Sabrina gave us a wave and a smile while Ria came towards me enveloping me in a bear hug , Ria then said " that was such a good match Izuku , I still wish I was in the battle stands tho." ending with a pout .

After a few words from Sabrina , I gave Servine and Pidgeot to the nurse as we then went to sit down in the nearby sofa's watching Ash's match. After a few minutes , Ash won as he then walked out of the arena while petting his Pikachu .

After waiting for ash to come to the pokemon center , we grouped up and went to look around the stands to see what food was selling as it was close to lunch time .

Just as we were gonna enter , I heard a announcement " ALL THE TRAINERS WHO WON THEIR FIRST MATCH ARE EXPECTED TO BE IN THE MAIN FIELD IN 1 HOUR TO SEE THE MATCHUPS . I REPEAT , ALL THE TRAINERS WHO WON THEIR FIRST MATCH ARE EXPECTED TO BE IN THE MAIN FIELD IN 1 HOUR TO SEE THE MATCHUPS.