chapter 3. Pewter city gym and a VULPIX and EEVEE!?! .

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

THANKS FOR 200 READS.

***********************************************************************************

IZUKU'S POV.

*ring**ring*. i woke up to the alarm on my phone and turn it off. i felt something on my right arm . i turned to see my first girlfriend gardevoir in her pokeform and was quite soft . i shook her a little since it is 6:00 AM and i wanna workout and train my pokemon. she woke and got of the bed. i stretched a little and pop my muscles to get the stiffness of . i then brushed my teeth and proceded to the training ground and got all my pokemon out and we started training .

i checked my phone to see its 8:00 PM . i turned to my pokemon and said " all right everyone , lets eat some breakfast ". i pulled out some pokemon food from P.D and gave everyone their share. After 10 minutes i went to nurse joy and asked " can i borrow your kitchen?". she looked a bit confused but smiled and said " you can .". i then proceded towards the kitchen and started making breakfast for me , momo , kyoka and nurse joy since she i see that the kitchen hasn't been used . after i finished making pancakes . i proceded to keep then in four plates on the table . i saw momo and kyoka came down from their rooms talking .

 i then called " momo, kyoka and nurse joy . come to the table i made some breakfast for everyone ." . momo and kyoka came immediately but nurse  joy looked a bit reluctant so i said " its fine nurse joy , consider it as thanks for letting me borrow the kitchen." . she smiled and joined us on the table . we then said our prayer and started eating. when i saw nurse joy take her first bite, she looked rly happy and said to momo and kyoka " oh my . you got yourself a handsome keeper girls~~". they both blushed hard while me and nurse joy chuckled on their expression. After we ate our breakfast , we said goodbye to the nurse joy and when we came out , i took out the car keys and unlocked it . and got in on the driver side . i then saw momo get in on the seat beside me and looked back to see kyoka on the seat behind me . i am glad i got this car because of how spacious it is .

 i am glad i got this car because of how spacious it is

cause 7 people can sit comfortably. i started the engine . it made absolutely silent since it is electric . but its accelrating sound is cool. i then activated the map to go to pewter city using the highway . it says 50 km around the forest between pewter city and viridian city . we then got on our way . i was going at 60 mph while listening to momo and kyoka sing to different songs and telling some jokes . 

TIME SKIP BY 1 HOUR .

we arrived inside the city and it 5 minutes to show the officer jenny of pewter city my driver license . i then asked the girls " soo... lets go to the gym first first or do you want me to buy ur phones first?". they both looked excited and replied " GYM FIRST " at the same time . i chuckled and put up the map for pewter city gym and started driving there . we reached there in 10 minutes . we got out of the car and i locked it . i then proceded to the main door and knocked on it . a teen in his 14 or 15 answered the door and he was above average height , had dark tan skin, his eyes were almost shut .