chapter 2:meeting ash and saving girls

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

**********************************************************************************************

TIMESKIP TO 5 HOURS . 

izuku's pov.

dragonite landed in front of prof.oak's laboratory .igot of him and returned him back in his pokeball and put it away in the P.D[ pocket dimension] and then knocke on the door and waited for response, the door opened and i saw the famous professer oak. he said " what can i do for you young man?". i took out the package from my P.D and gave it to him saying " prof. birch has given me the task of handing this to you , prof.oak". he smiled and replied " thanks trainer . would you like to come inside " . i shook my head saying " sorry professer but i gotta be on my may to start my trainer life " with a smile and he told me " here is my contact information if you need anything ." .

 i took the paper and said " thank you prof, i will give you calls when i discover anything new." . I was about to leave when i saw a kid who is 10 years old wearing pajamas . he had raven hair and amber eyes , he then came up to us and said " omg i am sry prof.oak i overslept and woke up late " while panicking , prok.oak then led him inside , i was curius of his choice and followed them inside . i then saw him panicking there not being any start for him , i was about to offer help but prof.oak told " i do have a pokemon for you but it has some issues ash." 

the boy had stars in his eyes when he heard this and said " i dont care if he has issues i am happy with what i recieve" . i smiled at his optimism and asked " hey boy what is your name and goal to want to be a pokemon trainer .". he looked at me and said " my name is ash ketchum and my goal is to be a pokemon master ." i smiled at the determination in his eyes and said" train hard and love your pokemon and you will go far in life .". he said " thanks for advice big bro..?". i chuckled and said " izuku . " . he smiled and replied " yes big bro izuku".

 he opened the pokeball with a lightning symbol on it , out came a cute pikachu . i smiled and said " well time for me to go bye prof.oak and good luck ash i am your first rival ." i left to go inside viridian forest. i wondering inside for a 1 day and pulled out a camping set from P.D . and set it and let all my pokemon out , as soon as i released them . i was tackled my gardevoir who was in her human form . 

i then gave a kiss to my girlfriend and gave hugs to flareon,milotic and torchic and a fist bump to lucario and dragonite and we all trained for 2 hours before hearing a girl's voice yelling "HELP"

. I QUICKLY  ran towards the voice enhancing my body using aura to be as fast as lucario . i arrived to see two beautiful girls who were about to be abducted my 5 guys wearing black t-shirts with capital R in red color at the center and . i ordered " dragonite , lucario , milotic go beat their pokemon and gardevoir and flareon defend the girls , while i beat these punks " i took of my hoodie and threw it towards the girl with black hair tied to a spikey ponytail and told her " cover yourself ". she nodded and caught my hoodie .