Chapter 15: The Opening Ceremony and First Match.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

The next morning.

3rd person POV.
It was 5 AM in the morning as izuku woke up to the alarm and turned it off as he rubbed his eyes and looked around. The girls were in their beds except for jirou who was attached to his torso while she was using his chest as a pillow. Izuku gently unwrapped jirou from himself and got up from the bed.

Izuku then slowly took his clothes from his P.D and walked towards the bathroom. After spending 10 minutes washing his face , brushing his teeth and adjusting his hair , he finally changed into his normal wear as he checked to see if the girls were asleep and then walked out of the hotel room.

Izuku then went to an open field in the nearby forest and took out all his pokeballs from his P.D and released them outside . The pokemon cheered as they were waiting for their first battle in the international tournament.

Izuku looked at eevee , servine and pidgeot as he said " i hope you 3 are in your top game today. Eevee , servine and pidgeot. I will be using you three till we get past the preliminaries..". The mentioned 3 gave a happy cheer indicating their eagerness. Izuku then said " we will just do light exercise for this morning. now lets go!". and started jogging as the pokemon also ran at his speed behind him.

It is 7 pm now and izuku and group just got finished with their breakfast as they were heading towards the stadium for the opening ceremony. Izuku then asked ria who was walking beside him " hey ria , have you seen ash by any chance?". Ria thought a little as she answered " no izu , I haven't . ". izuku sighed as he thought ( oh well , I will see him in the stadium.).

IZUKU'S POV.

After arriving at the stadium , I saw that many of the spectators and trainers were already there and waiting with a huge path in middle from central gate to the podium on top of the stairs for the moltres flame to be placed. Momo , jirou and ria already went to the spectators area while sabrina is in the vip section , gardi is in the pokeball .

After 10 minutes I heard cheering as I saw ash coming out from the central gate with a smile on his face and the moltres flame on the torch which he is carrying. I smiled as I took out my phone and recoded him till he reached the podium on the stairs and suddenly there was a explosion voice. I quickly looked as I saw a hot air balloon with a meowth balloon on top in air . 

2 heads popped out, one was a tall female with magenta hair and other was a tall guy with blue hair , both had team rocket uniform as they started saying,"

Jessie: Prepare for trouble!

James: Make it double! 

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation! 

James: To unite all peoples within our nation! 

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love! 

James: To extend our reach to the stars above! 

Jessie: Jessie! 

James: James! 

Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! 

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight! 

Meowth: Meowth! That's right! ♪."

{lol , had to do it once atleast}.

The song or so I thought ended with a meowth ON TWO LEGS!?!? , AND IT TALKED!. I couldn't help but ask out loud " is this a staged performance?", the 3 on the balloon face planted comically as the female shouted " THIS IS NOT A PERFORMANCE , WE ARE HERE TO STEAL THE MOLTRES FLAME.".