Chapter 18: The top 16.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

************************************************************************************

3rd person POV.

The day has passed , Izuku won his fourth match with Eevee and Pidgeot ,finishing the preliminaries. Ash also got into the top 16.

It was time for the announcement of the top 16 and their rules moving forward. Trainers gathered as Mr. Goodshow come out  as he said " Alright trainers and audience , we will reveal the top 16 and the rules of the matches going forwards. ". The crowd cheered as Goodshow continued " And here are our top 16!". And points at the screen showing 16 names. Izuku , Ash were included.

Izuku looked towards Ash and sees Ash giving a look-alike a high five. Izuku just thought ( small world huh?). Mr. Goodshow tapped the mic getting attention and said " From here on  all the matches will be conducted in the main stadium and out Kanto Elite Four and Kanto Champion will be watching.". The crowd cheered as Elite four namely , Bruno , Lorelei , Agatha and Lance .  And the Kanto champion Red Ketchum. Also Ash's father.

Izuku looked at Ash who was solely facing towards his father which was the same for the father too. Mr. Goodshow then said " The top 16's first match will  be 3 on 3 and from quarter finals, meaning top 8 . The matches will be full on 6 vs 6 . The top trainers will have 3 days of rest before their first match but the match-up's will be shown now.". The screen shuffled the names , Izuku saw that his was the fourth match and looked to see Ash was against his look-alike in the first match. 

Izuku could see that both trainers were shocked .Izuku just sighed and walked away. Seeing Izuku leave , the girls also got up from the seats and left too. Izuku Thought about his match , his opponent is the previous league's runner up in the finals meaning this that the trainer is definitely strong.

Izuku decided on his pokemon  and met up with the girls at the pokemon center. Izuku turned to them and said " I will be away till day-after-tomorrow's afternoon. I need to do some small training.". The girls nodded seeing that Izuku was serious about it too as Izuku went to his room and packed some food , a pair of clothes and a sleeping bag . Putting it in his P.D , Izuku set out to the forest at breakneck speeds using Aura to boost himself.

After 10 minutes of running. Izuku pulled out all his pokemon , giving them instruction and then looked at the last 3 and said " we will be having some special training...".

TIME SKIP- 2 DAYS.

Izuku felt pity for Ash who lost because his Charizard was not listening to him , Izuku hoped Ash's friends can help him recover from it. It was almost time for Izuku's match. Izuku then thought " Its time to be serious , no more holding back , I am going with everything I have, Izuku heard the announcer calling for the participants of the fourth match. 

Izuku let loose everything , his presence burst out and aura raised to the max. 

At the stadium , people cheered looking forward to the match between the previous Kanto league's runner-up and the supreme commander's battle . Suddenly a heavy pressure descended on the battlefield. 

In the Elite four and Champion chamber . Lance and Red flinched and were shocked . Lance looked at Red and said " R-Red , Is t-this?", Red nodded and said " I had my suspicions but looks like I was  right , this man is more than what he showed in the preliminaries.". Everything was silent , There was no noise in the stadium.