24•Second Trimester

Not edited😔

Jiddah's POV

    He pulled over in front of the hospital and I got down with a squint on my face. I'm in my second trimester, the pregnancy is 5months old and today is my last Anti-natal in this month. Asuu is on strike and one way or the other it's in my favour, at least I won't be too stressed, We are done with our first session though, so when the strike is over we are going to 200level.

   Yusuf didn't talk about abortion again, I was about to report him to the person he's most afraid of which is his Mom so what do you expect, but he still didn't hide the fact he isn't happy about the pregnancy, buy in the presence of his mom, he even kisses my bump, can you imagine, he's an expert in pretence. I walked into the ANC(anti natal care) department and made my self comfortable. The Mid-wife was talking about the Diet Of A Pregnant Woman.

   Few minutes later the session was done and we began seeing the Doctor, I was the 31st person, I didn't come on time. It was Yusuf that wasted my time now I have to wait for almost an hour, I was feeling very dizzy and weak so I decided to go out to have some fresh air. "Are you alright?" The woman beside me asked, "Yes Ma, I'm just feeling suffocated, let me go out and grab some air" I gestured at the door. "Okay then, becareful" she said licking her agwalima. "Sure thanks" I smiled and took a step forward, my head started spinning and my eyes became blurry.

Two Hours later

     I opened my eyes and found myself in a room, did I blank out? I asked myself squinting my eyes because of the slight headache. "Baby sorry" a voice which I recognize as Yusuf's uttered. "You blanked out and so the hospital called me, I'm sorry baby" he kissed my forehead. "It's fine" I nodded my head. "Can we go home?" I asked him and he looked at the nurse. "Yes, but you have to see the doctor" she said. "Okay then thank you" Yusuf said. He sat me up, put my hijab for me, and we walked to the doctor's office.

  "Mr.Yusuf your wife's blood pressure is high and it may affect the baby, please try to make sure that nothing bothers her, I mean she should be stress free...and she should also be eating well, especially fruits, vegies and proteins like beans, the amount of blood in her body may be risky to undergo child brith with, she has to have enough blood so as to prevent blood loss during child delivery"
  "Thank you Doc" he shook her hands with the Doctor.

   "You don't need any kind of stress at all please take care, cause emotional stress can also affect the baby's health" he stated to me. "Okay Sir" I managed to utter. "I wish you a safe delivery" he said. "Thank you sir" we chorused.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

    "Hope you heard what the doctor said, and the only way for you to be stress free is to mind your business, don't stick your nose in other people's problem, stop thinking I'll change my way of life because of you, better get yourself out of that delusion or believe, or what do ever you take it as" he mocked.

Silence is the best answer to a full. May Allah make it easy for me, the moment I deliver this babe I'll sort him out. I said to myself after giving him a blank expression. "Good that's it, I don't want to be seeing any kind of emotion on your face, it usually leaves my good side of the heart feeling almost guilty" he chuckled.

   "You know what?, Thanks for disagreeing to my opinion of abortion, now look how I've become my Mom's favorite, she's so happy she's going to be a Grandma and for Dad he even said he might leave all the branches under my care when the baby finally comes, that's his way of expressing his own happiness" he said. "Oh really?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yeah"

I couldn't care less!.