7•Pain In Silence

May Allah give jobs 🌿to those who are jobless and Grant them Halal Rizq🌼.

Third Person's POV

Every night or when ever there is no one except the both of them at home, he will come into the hut, kiss her, leave hickeys on her neck and and chest, and then finger her until her breathing starts to seize.

   When ever he get his two fingers inside her, she cries and scream for help, that act is what gives Habibu pleasure. "Jiddah ta"(My Jiddah) he whispered. She couldn't raise up her head or answer him. "Dan Allah Habibu stop doing this to me, it hurts" she pleaded in between tears. "I promise this will be the last time" he grinned. "Won't you cry anymore?" He slapped her.

    "You're just a slave in this house, at the end, you'll marry an old man, who doesn't even have a taste, so it's better if I consume all the Sweetness" He said removing her clothes violently.

  He tore her wrapper revealing her naked body, she was moving backward and begging him to stop, "I'll rather you do the other one Every day than for you to rape me, please" she cried.

  He was now fully atop her touching her and bitting her, he used her torn wrapper to tie her mouth not letting a single sound come from her. Jiddah couldn't shout or move anymore, tears were flowing from her eyes as she so the blurry image of Habibu trying to separate her from her chastity.

   He neglected her pleading, her tears, her cries, and violently pushed his self into her. Jiddah couldn't shout, she welcomed the new pain in silence saying goodbye to any kind of happiness in this world.

   'Death should come and take me away, I'll be very glad ya Allah' she whispered in her heart.

Habibu made sure he left series of wounds and bruises on Jiddah before exiting the hut, he wasn't scared a bit that Jiddah might report him to his parents.

Thirty minutes later, Inna and Jummai came back from the naming ceremony they went to earlier in the afternoon,she went into the hut to ask Jiddah to come out of the hut and sweep the kitchen yard but was shocked by what she saw.

   Juddah was lying with blood on her body and wrapper. "Nashiga uku!!" She put her hands atop her head. "Inna what is it?" Jummai asked, "Nothing, don't come inside" Her morger pushed her away.

  She fetched water in a kwano (bowl) and sprinkled it on Jiddah bringing her back to reality. She remembered what happened and broke into tears. For the first time, Inna felt guilty of how she raised up her Son.

Jiddah looked at Inna in pain and agony, remembering how she had told Inna about what happened in the farm, but she didn't care a bit. "Tashi ki shiga wanka"she helped her to the toilet. She has to do anything to make sure Jiddah shut her mouth about what happened.

   Inna cleaned the hut and made Jiddah have a sit bath. She started crying when the hot water touched the wound beneath her.

   She gave her a herbal medicine which she says eases the pain and behold it Jiddah felt better. "Hauwa'u I want us to talk" Inna said Sitting adjacent Jiddah.

  Jiddah was feeling hot within, as if coal has been inserted into her, that was how much it hurt.

   "Habibu was the one who did this to you right?" Jiddah was upset with her question but then nodded her head. "Nowadays it doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not, you'll still get a good husband, and as for the pain, if you take this medicine.." she pointed at the Calabash beside Jiddah.

  ".. You'll go back to normal and won't feel the pain again, just don't let anyone know about this, not even you Uncle" 

"If you tell him, he won't even believe you, you know that right?, And no man will want to marry you in this village, just shut your mouth up, Nadai fada miki" she concluded and left.

  Jiddah let the tears in her eyes flow freely, while her heart beat in marathons, reminding her that she has no one to look up to. "I'm an orphan, and no one cares even if I die, so I should just die, I'm tired of this wicked world ya Allah" she sobbed.

  She cried for more than thirty minutes till she couldn't anymore.

   Jiddah closed her eyes to sleep but couldn't, memories of what happened earlier appeared making her to start crying again. "Habibu why?, Why" she cried silently.
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔.

  I have nothing to say in this chapter.....💔 this is just the beginning....of Jiddah's mystery 🥺😭💔.