39• Sencillo Lagos

Jiddah's POV

  "Wifey" I heard him calling but I didn't respond instead I adjusted the duvet and covered my face. "Wifeyy" he tickled me. "what?" I sluggishly opened my eyes and looked at him. "You've been sleeping since in the morning, it's past 2pm now" he kissed my forehead. "Really" I stretched my arms. "Yes really" he laughed.
   "Ain't you hungry, our food is here" he gestured at the the lounge. "Eat first I'll join you later, I need to take a shower and pray zuhr" I sighed. "You know I won't eat without you, so take your shower and pray, I'll be waiting for you" he kissed my forehead. "Okay" I smiled and stood up.

   I removed my nightie and sashayed to the bathroom. I came out after a long hot bath and sashayed to the wardrobe and carried my undergarment and a light blue chiffon gown.

    "Sweetheart are you done?" He came in while I was about to remove my hijab. "Yes, I'm done" I smiled at him. I returned the hijab and praying mat and held his arms. "Someone is really hungry" I teased, "Yes of course, we didn't have breakfast today fah" he pouted. We sat at the dinning table and started eating while we chit chat. Today is our 4th day as a couple. We've been in Sencillo for Three days now and everything seems perfectly okay and I feel like I'm the happiest married woman.

   We moved to the white sofa after having lunch and I sat on his laps and rest my head on his chest. "I love you" I gave him a light kiss on his lips. "I love you too. So what should we do today?" He asked. "Let's watch TV?" I asked and he nodded his head and changed it to a News channel.

    "Seriously?" I frowned my face. "What?" He chuckled. "I said we should watch TV not news" I rolled my eyes. "Okay, let's check Netflix" he winked at me. "Okay that sounds better" we both laughed. "Let me get us popcorn and cookies" I stood up and went to the room. His phone was ringing so I brought it to him after grabbing the snacks. "Who's calling?" He collected the phone. "I don't know" I shrugged and sat down.

    From the way he was answering, the caller seems to be a friend or a close colleague. "Someone cannot Travel with his wife again" he said after cutting the call. "Who was it?" I asked, "It's Ameer, he said we should come back, that the honeymoon is okay like that" he laughed. "His wife wants to meet you, you know she didn't attend our wedding" he said I nodded my head.

   "We would have been in Bora Bora by now, just that your Visa was delayed" he planted a kiss on my eyes. "It's fine, this place is nice also you know" I smiled. "Okay" he sighed and placed his head on my laps. "When are we going back?" I asked playing with his beard. "Uhmm how about Friday?, So that you can start processing your NYSC" he said and I smiled sheepishly.

    We watched a movie on Netflix until it was Asr and we prayed together. We decided we'll swim and went to the pool outside the lounge. We dived into the pool and I didn't hesitate before showing him my swimming skills, swimming is so fun and mind-clearing.