Chapter 15

Suffer - Author Senpai
----------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV-

I wake up on my desk, book under my arms, dream still fresh in my mind. Thing is, for the first time in a while, I don't remember how I got there. Come to think of it, I don't remember all of what happened today at all. I could have just woken up, but I know I slept in the bed behind me. I look down into the book under my arms and skim the pages, they aren't blank but every word is crossed out in a bright green ink. I look to my pen cup, knowing I own no such pen, just to see one lying near the cup. I take it in my hands and look over it. This must be mine, why else would it be here?

I set it down and rub the sleep out of my eyes, still too tired to process my dream. My legs are shaky as I stand and I have to lean on my desk, are my injuries becoming problems again? I shakely walked downstairs, weight leaned heavily on the wall and banister. I get downstairs to see Phil reading on the couch, no girl in sight. I flop down next to him in relief, my legs finally getting so of the pressure relieved. Phil looks at me curiously before marking his page.

"I thought more about the idea that you had while you took your nap." I look at him curiously. "What idea?" I asked him. He looked at me warily. "About your coma, Connor and your dreams." I tried to think from his words, but all I got was a feeling of faintness, as if if I continued I'd pass out. So I stopped and turned to him, asking my questions. "Is Connor the guy they found? Where is the girl?" He rubbed his nose. "Yes and the girl's name is Puffy and she's on a tour." I nodded and went to get up again, wanting to go on a walk. But he held onto my arm before I could stand. "Do you not remember this morning?" He asked. I looked at him and simply said, "I just woke up, I slept in late." I pulled out of his grip and headed out the door.

I left the house and headed towards the forest, the feeling of a pull guiding me. I get to a crudely made box in the middle of the forest, fairly high and limited escape and entry. I head towards noise, yelling, and find Dream pointing a crossbow at a tall man. He reminds me faintly of an enderman, but he is half white half black with a face mask, sunglasses and a suit. He was yelling to Dream that he was just here and didn't know how, another new person but this one was already awake when found.

I walk in front of the man, my new diamond sword in hand. "Dream! What are you doing!" I yelled to him in anger. I couldn't tell his expression from under his mask but he sounds angry. "He's the newest and already up! He didn't even wake up, said he was just standing inside the box trap!" (No spawn) I grinded my teeth together in anger. "If he is here then he is meant to be, no memories and all means he's here to stay!" Dream scoffed and aimed his crossbow at him again. "But he isn't meant to be here!" He fired and I quickly dove on him, bringing him down to the grown and narrowly missing the arrow that buried itself in the wall. I have never seen Dream this angry, not even while fighting the withers. I pull the new guy up and grab his hand. "We're leaving, now! We usually explain after awakenings but you're a special case now, to the church!" He barely has time to react before he's being dragged by me, easily matching my pace with his long strides.

We ran through the woods, never losing Dream on our tail. We avoided arrows until we came upon the church. We were in reach and I exclaimed "Almost there, once we cross the border in the ground it's peaceful territory!" We were almost there when I got shot. The same point on my shoulder that got shot after my awakening. I collapse onto my side, eyes wide. I was overtake by more than just the pain, but my own mind. It was like I was in the forest again, to many people. To many creatures of the light. To many to many to many to many TO MANY TO MANY!!!

I curl in on myself and the new guy looks at me. "We don't have much more ground to cover, come on!" I shook my head repeatedly. "No, they're bad. I'm alone so alone." As I cower he sees Dream come around the corner and he quickly picks me up and runs into the border. I struggle yelling, "Get off of me! Your kind is bad! Foul creature of the light!" He sits in the border on the ground cradling my form, I unconsciously put my good arm around him, switching to. "Everyone else is bad, I am good. I don't know."

He looks up and sees Dream angrily retreating in defeat before turning back to me. He held me tight, the pressure assuring me I wasn't alone in the forest anymore. As I calmed down I heard a high voice behind me. "(Y/N)! What happened?! Who is this?!" She kneeled down and tried to put her hand on my back, but I held onto the person in front of me harder. "No." I said with a sob. An arm around me moved and I could hear him talking to them. "She said no. She's panicking and no matter who you are to her she's clinging to me right now and after practically saving my life, I'm not letting her go."

His arm went back around me and the pressure returned. I didn't want to go back to the forest, back to a life of running from everyone and everything. But this is different, no matter what I did I didn't have this pressure. I start coming back to reality and feel the arrow in my shoulder. I hissed in pain and slowly sat up. His arms left me and I wiped the tears from my eyes. "Sorry about that, believe it or not your awakening wasn't the only bad one."

He nodded and I shakely stood up, now seeing the other person was Niki. "I'll show him around, I technically found him because Dream didn't seem so keen on him." I turned to him as he stood up. "You'll have issues with your memory but that's normal. Everyone here experienced the same, but you should remember your name." He nodded and said, "Ranboo." I smiled. "(Y/N)."

I turned to the noises behind me and saw Tubbo and Ghostbur. Tubbo looked between us 3 before they both approached us. "What happened?" Tubbo asked. "I found Ranboo in the woods, but Dream had found him first and was trying to kill him, saying he wasn't supposed to be here. We ran to the church but I was shot, I'm fine though and know from experience I can just take care of it."

Ghostbur came up to me. "You need to come home to Phil. You are thinking of the forest, aren't you?" He asked in a rare moment of seriousness. I was going to say no, but I knew he already saw the answer in my eyes, tear stained cheeks and shaking form. He put his hand on my shoulder, and looked towards Tubbo. "Can you take over the tour while I bring her to get help?" He nodded. "Of course."

Wilber entwined his hand with mine and we headed back home, back to Phil. Our Dadza.