Chapter 38 (Part 2)

Start writing your story

Technoblade's POV-

Our boat gets tied to the dock before I'm escorted by my "guards" Fundy and Ranboo into New L'Manberg. We walk towards what looks like a cage near the podium and past the houses, one being Phil's if I remember correctly. I look up as we walk past, confirming my suspicions as I see both Phil and what I know now is Nightmare again, but they don't. "Phil, (Y/N)! What did they do to you!" As I yell to them the other yell that they're on house arrest, the bastards.

They push me past and into the cage, still in the view of Phil and Nightmare from their doorway. "So here's how it's gonna be Techno. Above you is an anvil hanging where at the pull of a lever the string will be cut. It will fall, killing you instantly." I scowl at him. "But what about my trial!?" He gave a chuckle. "We have all that we need, we were all there but Ranboo. You need no further trial than that." I tried to grab him through the bars but he quickly backed away and walked up to the podium with the rest of them.

"Technoblade has robbed our country, of everything that made it special. Of everything that defined, what it was." As Tubbo started his speech an orb got thrown down from the rooftops and Punz teleported when it broke on the ground. He threw a smoke bomb on the ground and I could see glimpses of him fighting Fundy and Ranboo along with aiming a crossbow at Quackity in the smoke cover. "Big Q pull the lever!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Hehh!?!?" "Pull the lever Big Q!" Timed seemed to slow as Quackity dashed to the lever, pulled it, the rope snapped and the anvil started to fall. I reached into my back pocket and grabbed the item I had kept.

As the anvil impacted me the totem glowed then shattered as the anvil shattered. My skin reformed over my bones and I quickly jumped out of the now open cage, a little too fast because my skin on one of my arms reformed around a bar. I quickly pulled my arm back ignoring the pain and rushed to where I could see Dream motioning me to. I got into a room and saw Dream with Carl.

"I got a call from my sister that you needed some help that she couldn't give." I nodded and gave him a thankful grin. "But my help is never free, I expect a favor in the future." I reluctantly nodded, not like I had a choice. He nodded back. "In this chest I put some iron armor, an enchanted netherite pickaxe, some potions and an enchanted golden apple. Go through that pathway and you'll be home free." I quickly dawned the armor and pocketed the apple, Dream leaving. As I grabbed the pickaxe I heard motion in the doorway.

"How did you survive that?" Quackity asked. "Quackity you know I've always hated the government, all of this wouldn't have happened without it. You know it, I know it. Everyone knows it really." I said choosing to avoid the question. "I tried to fight with the Pogtopians as brothers, but I was just used by them. I was nothing but a tool, nothing but the Blade. But I'm a person too Quackity!"

Quackity gave a laugh. "Poor poor Techno, his life has been oh so hard wasn't it? Let's set the record straight Techno, I don't give a single fuck about the withers. I'm only here to carry out the L'Manberg hit list. I myself am trying to build a country you know, and for it's safety no matter how long it takes, I will have your head. I gave a laugh, "Did you really think Quackity, that you could kill me that easily." "I bet I could Techno, I really do." I gave a smirk, readying my pickaxe. "Bring it on."

Quackity scowled and ran towards me with his axe. "You have done so much fucking damage to everything we've been building all ah-fucking-long Techno." I quickly splashed myself with both the strength and the turtle master potion. I took swings at him and we were an even match, him making heavy movements and me making graceful ones. I smirk before proclaiming, "I have a pickaxe, and I'll put it through your teeth!" Before taking a big swing up and cutting through half of his face.

He fell to the ground and held his face. This led me to finally being able to safely make my escape with Carl. We exited near the ocean and took a boat back to my place, my blood soaking the cloth I'd tied around my arm to prevent a trail. We made it back to the arctic shortly after and I took Carl back to my house. When we made it back and I got him in his stable I took time to put back on his diamond armor for his own safety. While I was putting on his last piece, the helmet, I heard a noise from my basement.

I looked to the house in confusion before going in and climbing down the ladder to the basement. I look around confused, not a thing visibly out of place. As I was surveying though I found a hatch in the floor. I pulled it up and there was an unfamiliar ladder. I climb down to see a new room yellow in color. I glance around and see Tommy, looking more disheveled than usual. "Hey Techno...." He trailed off nervously. "What are you doing in my house!" I exclaimed, already tired of this day.

"Well you see I was in exile, Dream did some messed up stuff but we don't talk about that. I had to leave and I remember Phil mentioning your location for some reason the 1 time he visited me so I came here to hide until I could get on my feet again." I gave a sigh. "Look Tommy, I'm tired but have a deal for you. I'll help you get your discs back or whatever, you're always talking about them since I'd know you. You'd also be able to stay, but in return you help me with some minor terrorism to New L'Manberg." He gave a hesitant look.

"We have to do terrorism?" He asked. I shook my head. "Minor, won't be too bad." He nodded after a moment then shook my hand when I held it out "We have a deal then. But come I must show you something if we're gonna be working together." We climbed out of his room then the basement before going into the backyard.

"You see Tommy, there's something I haven't shown anybody. Not even Philza." We stopped by the mountainside. "I have been working on just a, just a little hobby Tommy I swept aside a layer of snow that was on top of a button. "You see this wall Tommy?" I asked. He hesitantly pushed the button and the wall began to slide into the ground, revealing wall to wall covered head to toe with wither skulls and at the end a familiar shape made of soul sand. The chests along the walls I knew contained bones and soul sand.

Tommy gave out a scream as I exclaimed, "Welcome home Theseus!" And gave out a loud laugh.