Chapter 38 (Part 1)

A/N: So I'm trying to plan for future lore and would it be ok if I used like the host and co-host part of DID? I'd be using my experiences with it but I know that everyone's experience is different so just wondering if there's anyone opposed. Enjoy this saga tho while I hope my meds knock me out 👍

Technoblade's POV-

I heard the disconnect tone from the communication and I stood there shocked for a second. But I quickly shook it off, it's been awhile since I gave up my violent ways but nothing would ever make me forget my lessons. I quickly rushed down to my storage room and grabbed ingredients and materials from my potions chest. I took my haul upstairs and dumped it on the table and grabbed 3 brewing stands and put them on the table.

I took my mortar and pestle and grinded up a blaze rod into a powder. I measured out 3 cups and put 1 in each stand for power. I took all the bottles and brought them to the tap, filling them and dropping them on the table as they finished. Once they were all filled I popped 3 bottles into each stand, making sure I heard the click as they locked in place. I took a bin of nether wart and put a teaspoon in each. They all started making noises and when they change color I'd know when to add the next ingredient.

I heard a knock on the door and I checked the peep hole before just slamming the door open for Ghostbur before going back to the potions, them all having just changed color. "Hey Techno, what are you doing." He asked lightly. I gave a grunt as I measured out a teaspoon of sugar. "I don't have time Ghost of Wilbur Soot. I'm preparing for a fight and I'm short on time." I poured the sugar and closed the tray before moving on to the ghast tears.

"Can I help?" He asked. I poured in the ghast tears and then closed the tray and turned to him. "What you can do is get over the hill and be safe." He looked to the window and saw a blue sheep. "Like where that sheep is?" I nodded. "Yes exactly." He nodded and left and I gave a sigh of relief. I then measured a teaspoon of blaze powder and put it in the last tray. I then went back to the first, now glowing a light blue. I measured out the glowstone dust and put it in the tray.

I opened the second tray over the glowing pink potions and put 1 teaspoon of redstone in as I peeked out the window and saw 4 figures approach on the horizon, Ghostbur unfortunately sees them too. Then the 3rd set of potions, glowing a bloody red. I added a teaspoon of glowstone dust and closed the tray.

I checked and saw Ghostbur now talking to them, sheep in toe. He was looking at me and I was screwed. I grabbed the first 3 and clipped them to my belt, then the next 3, then the final 3. I grabbed my cape off the hook and threw it on over my clothes. I donned my crown as I saw them approaching the porch. I put my sword in its sheath before trading my glasses for my mask.

I hear a knock on the door and open it. Standing tall and glaring at the president. "Surprise seeing you here gentleman. To what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. President." Tubbo cleared his throat. "We're here to bring you to your trial, for the destruction of L'Manberg" I chuckled and shook my head gently. "I've changed, given up my violent ways. I'm finally getting better with the voices, ignoring their demands to spill blood day by day. I'm finally getting better."

Before they could respond I suggested. "While you're up here do you want to see the bee farm?" I knew Tubbo liked bees and I'd take full advantage of the situation. They reluctantly followed me as I took them to the hives, seeing Tubbo add a hop in his steps and smirked. Once we made it to the bees and no eyes were on me, I quickly made a dash. A potion would have made it obvious my intent before I even moved.

They moved fast and with their numbers they easily caught up and I quickly turned around. "There's no other way." I put one hand on my sword as the other slipped 1 of each potion into my hand. I looked up, scowl on my face. "I CHOOSE BLOOD!!!" I quickly smashed the potions at the ground by my feet and let the effects take me then I stormed Fundy, him being the closest.

My sword met his axe and he stumbled back before going for a large swing. I stepped to the side where I was met with Tubbo swinging at me. I matched his swing with my own and threw him off balance before sweeping his legs out from under him and he stopped my sword with the body of his axe. ""Big Q do something! Big Q!" I was about to break down his defensive stance before I heard Quackity yell. "Stop! Stop!" I turned to peek at what he was yelling over and I saw him sitting atop my prized horse, Carl.

"You get away from that horse Quackity!" I yell out. He doesn't budge but instead says, "Technoblade drop everything. Or I'm going to kill this horse right in front of you." I looked to Carl and saw that Quackity had discarded his diamond horse armor to who knows where. I scowled and hesitantly took off my crown. They backed off as I took off my armor piece by piece until I was left in my mask, trousers, tunic and boots. I threw them to the ground and they motioned for Ranboo to go forward with Tubbo. They put an ender chest next to the pile before Tubbo took the tools and Ranboo the armor.

Then Fundy put the shackles on my wrists. I was led away with Fundy holding the chains, Quackity walking Carl and Ranboo and Tubbo walking with Ghostbur and that blue sheep he found. We made it out of the snow soon enough, being met with a wooden boat parked on the dock. We boarded the boat and Quackity tied Carl to the pole while Fundy and Ranboo took their places besides me. Tubbo worked to steer the ship as Ghostbur and the sheep walked up to me, my "guards" giving him a hesitant look.

"Hiya Tech. Look at my new friend, that's his name too. Friend." Ghostbur said excitedly. "That's nice Ghostbur but I'm kinda being kidnapped right now." I made sure to project my voice. "This is taking quite a while, I give this kidnapping ⅕ stars." I hear Tubbo groan from his place at the wheel. "Nooooo my rating. Come on at least give it 4 stars." I shook my head. "Nope, I could do it better and in a quarter of the time." With Tubbo now sulking at the wheel we finally reached the docks of the mainland.