Chapter 35

A/N: A bit of a filler chapter and a break from angst, because the section I'm on is full of it.

Philza's POV-

Adapting to no longer having (Y/N) back has been difficult. Especially since this sarcastic brat won't leave me alone. "Dadza, what's for breakfast?" "Dadza can we do each other's hair because we're just that close?" And finally, "Dadza, such a shame the rest of your boys can't come here. I really wanted to have some brothers." This child gets on my nerves. And she is a child, she did confirm she and (Y/N) are mentally the same age so she's 16. Yet she's this troubled, I hope that when (Y/N) finally comes back for good she's gone for good.

I get woken up by my curtains being flung open by a certain brat. "Good morning Dadza, it's 8AM. Time for breakfast and 'family' bonding. I was thinking about board games." I give an exasperated sigh. This fucking child dude, her annoying personality when she's not being a tyrant remiends me of Tommy. "I'll be right down. Expect cereal you fuck." She rolls her annoyingly red eyes. "I really don't care what you do. I'm just enjoying making your life difficult." I throw a pillow at her and she ducks before laughing and making her leave.

I reluctantly get out of my bed and change in the bathroom, I change into my usual wear and head downstairs as I put on my bucket hat. I get to the kitchen to see Nightmare sitting at the island as she has been doing every morning. She really is like a different person when she's not planning how to control everyone here and complete some type of mission. Believe me those are still her goals, but they have been put off momentarily until the egg stuff gets sorted.

I pour cereal in a bowl and pass it to (Y/- Nightmare. Along with putting the carton of milk in the center of the island. She without missing a beat took a spoon and started eating the cereal dry, a monster. I pour my own and fill the bowl with milk before sitting across from her. She finishes eating her abomination of a meal before looking up to me and asking, "So, about those board games?" I give her a small smirk, having learned to stand her kinda from our forced time together. "Sure, but anything but monopoly! I swear you cheat!" She gave a laugh before saying, "It's not my fault you don't have the strats old man." "Aye!" I warned. "I'm not that old." "Dude you should be put in a home soon." I sighed and dragged my hand across my face. Yeah, she's very much like Tommy.