Chapter 44 (FINALE)

A/N: Yes it is

Tommy and Techno were in the house still, they didn't know what was happening. I hadn't been allowed to see Tommy mainly because we were all pretty sure I would have attacked him. I said goodbye to Techno, he was nice to me but was probably glad I was leaving. Me and Phil just talked yesterday and I promised to call. I sent Dream texts after he ignored my phone calls, no reply from my brother unlike usual.

We were outside and saw a blue hair form in a teal winter coat come up to us. "Philza I assume. You're the only one here I wouldn't have seen on a lab table ahead of time." Phil nodded, a bit uncomfortably. I smirked at Scott. "Are you ready to say goodbye to this place for a while at least?" He asked. I nodded and hugged Phil. "Thanks for believing I can become my own person. Keep me updated, I know I can look at reports for that but it's good to hear it from a person not a computer."

He nodded and returned the embrace. I turned to Scott and he took my hand in his. Then without another word, we walked off into the distance. Into a brighter future for me.

A/N: Hello my dear readers! A 7 month journey finally closed! I've gone through many endings in my head and I decided on this one, mainly because of how it could lead into the sequel. Yes there will be a sequel, I love writing and am not quite ready to leave this world behind. When I'll publish the first chapter of that sequel? Only time will tell, but you won't have to wait too long, I don't have the patience for that.

I'm also planning to make a rewrite of this book. Making the first chapters something I like rather than just things I felt were fine because I didn't expect to ever write much. And of course the sequel I knew this whole time I'd do. The schedule for the sequel will probably be the same as this book while the rewrite will just be as I finish, so at times really quick and at times slow.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have! I'll be sure to add a final chapter on this thing when the sequel comes out. Thanks to all my supporters and dear readers and see you in the next books!